ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Langford commitment

Let. It. Go. Jesus Christ.

I will when people stop saying, "Man, I hope we get all of these players!!!" when we have ONE spot left.

bsmitty keeps asking me over and over and over and over and over and over and over, "Why do you have a problem with Archie's recruiting" when I've answered it 20 times.

THIS is why.

We've got a BUNCH of 4 and 5 star kids who are seriously considering us in '19 and we've got ONE spot open.

So, why take a THREE star player at a position we've already got a BUNCH of players at?

Just stupid.

Also, as far as "letting it go", that's pretty funny considering you guys blasted Crean for the SAME EXACT STUFF over and over and over and over and over and over for YEARS.

I will when people stop saying, "Man, I hope we get all of these players!!!" when we have ONE spot left.

bsmitty keeps asking me over and over and over and over and over and over and over, "Why do you have a problem with Archie's recruiting" when I've answered it 20 times.

THIS is why.

We've got a BUNCH of 4 and 5 star kids who are seriously considering us in '19 and we've got ONE spot open.

So, why take a THREE star player at a position we've already got a BUNCH of players at?

Just stupid.

Also, as far as "letting it go", that's pretty funny considering you guys blasted Crean for the SAME EXACT STUFF over and over and over and over and over and over for YEARS.
I will take Forrester and Thompson, any day. Being a Creaniac, you conveniently leave out that the players IU fans criticized Crean on were April, Jobe, Priller, Gelon, and Muniru. JF and RT are light years ahead of those types. Both of these are legit B1G players.

If IU is to land Romeo and Darius, then land Keion and Trayce, it will be a huge plus and will elevate IU back to top 10 level or better. I'll take that every time. Archie knows what he is doing.

I will take Forrester and Thompson, any day. Being a Creaniac, you conveniently leave out that the players IU fans criticized Crean on were April, Jobe, Priller, Gelon, and Muniru. JF and RT are light years ahead of those types. Both of these are legit B1G players.

If IU is to land Romeo and Darius, then land Keion and Trayce, it will be a huge plus and will elevate IU back to top 10 level or better. I'll take that every time. Archie knows what he is doing.

1) Only a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather moron would call me a "Creaniac."

2) Is Archie going to pull all of these open spots out of his butt?

What would keep a player from going to IU on academic scholarship and playing on the team? That wouldn't take one of the athletic scholarships .I don't know about the other players on the team but my understanding is that Romeo has the academic credentials to get scholarships. Sounds like Garland would too.

What would keep a player from going to IU on academic scholarship and playing on the team? That wouldn't take one of the athletic scholarships .I don't know about the other players on the team but my understanding is that Romeo has the academic credentials to get scholarships. Sounds like Garland would too.

So, we're going to have 17 guys on the team?

Yeah, that makes sense.

(rolleyes)

Ruh-roh. Unless there is some NCAA rule that prevents/limits this, could open a whole new can of worms. Am sure it has been thought of before, bet at minimum there is some sort of limit already in place.

1. You sure come off as a negative, current coach bashing knucklehead,.. so yes, I definitely believe you are a Creaniac.
2. If Langford and Garland commit, there will be room. Archie will not pull the one needed, out of his butt. As a Creaniac, you should know that kids transfer and turn pro. I believe that one of IU's players will elect to move on. There is an average of 2 transfers/early pros per year among high level teams.

I hope IU gets them both. It will be fun reading your Creaniacal posts. lol

Reactions: MrBing
1. You sure come off as a negative, current coach bashing knucklehead,.. so yes, I definitely believe you are a Creaniac.
2. If Langford and Garland commit, there will be room. Archie will not pull the one needed, out of his butt. As a Creaniac, you should know that kids transfer and turn pro. I believe that one of IU's players will elect to move on. There is an average of 2 transfers/early pros per year among high level teams.

I hope IU gets them both. It will be fun reading your Creaniacal posts. lol

1) Then you're a &^%$ing *&&%^$%^^ because I was one of the first to call for Crean's head. You're one of those simpletons who think, "If you hate Trump, that means you're a liberal." (rolleyes)

2) We had zero transfers this year so to count on it happening is silly. Plus, who is going to go pro on this roster?

1) Then you're a &^%$ing *&&%^$%^^ because I was one of the first to call for Crean's head. You're one of those simpletons who think, "If you hate Trump, that means you're a liberal." (rolleyes)

2) We had zero transfers this year so to count on it happening is silly. Plus, who is going to go pro on this roster?
1. lol funny, silly Creaniac.
2. IU had 3 players turn pro early last year. I wrote, transfer/turn pro in the post. I don't think anyone will turn pro this year, but I do believe that one player will transfer.

One transfer is a reasonable assumption. However, at this point we have no reason to give that anything other than a standard rule of averages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT