ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Epps charged

Nailed it. On the FBIs most wanted Jan 6 list and then immediately removed.

Most wanted list? He was clearly low on the FBI’s priority list because he wasn’t a violent offender and didn’t go into the Capitol. Others testified he tried to calm some down. I said the FBI would eventually get to him and likely charge him with a minor charge. Seems I was right.

It appears he was never on the FBI’s most wanted list. Why would he be?

Reactions: MrBing and Bill4411
Nailed it. On the FBIs most wanted Jan 6 list and then immediately removed.

There is no doubt in my mind that Epps was a government plant. Even when he was yelling for people to enter the capital there were some who were yelling, "Fed,Fed,Fed," They smelled his stench.

There is no doubt in my mind that Epps was a government plant. Even when he was yelling for people to enter the capital there were some who were yelling, "Fed,Fed,Fed," They smelled his stench.
On video.
Night before the protest..
"We've got to go INTO THE CAPITOL".
People he was haranguing '
FED, FED. FED"..

One wonders what Epps was up to that the Leviathan had him by the nuts?

On video.
Night before the protest..
"We've got to go INTO THE CAPITOL".
People he was haranguing '
FED, FED. FED"..

One wonders what Epps was up to that the Leviathan had him by the nuts?
And he said he "orchestrated it".

Reactions: DANC

So by that logic, a Fed was telling them to enter, which the people knew was wrong to do.

Why are people then upset that the people that entered the capital got arrested again because not everyone heard Epps say to enter the capital.

I’m stunned there is no doubt in your mind,

So by that logic, a Fed was telling them to enter, which the people knew was wrong to do.

Why are people then upset that the people that entered the capital got arrested again because not everyone heard Epps say to enter the capital.
Note in the pastor’s world the feds have a stench and Trumpster rioters are good guys with excellent fed detectors. He has a broken moral compass. That’s an especially bad thing for a pastor.

Cool story, bro .. please tell us more.

The way you Trumpsters have treated a fellow Trumpster over an insanely stupid and obviously false conspiracy theory is disgusting. You should be ashamed of essentially ruining his life.

You know Feds don’t get arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for doing their jobs. If your theory was right he was doing his “job.” Other theory is monumentally stupid. You guys continuing to push this stupid shit could eventually get him killed by one of the more violent Trumpster nuts. Fricking shameful.

This DoJ is corrupt as hell.
This is exactly why there is Trump Derangement Syndrome and Trumpsters have it all wrong. Loyalty to Trump makes you deranged - you have TDS. The Epps conspiracy theory is one of the most ridiculously and obviously false conspiracy theories I've ever seen. The dude was clearly one of you. He clearly wasn't a Fed. The idea that the Feds wanted what happened on 6 JAN to happen is nonsensical. Feds don't get convicted for doing their jobs, which according to your nonsense theory Epps was doing, and Epps has been convicted. On top of that you guys have ruined the life of one of your fellow Trumpsters with this nonsense. Being a Trumpster requires TDS.

Reactions: MrBing and zeke4ahs
So according to Greg Price (whoever that is) in the tweet you linked, you're claiming that the poor guy got 15 yrs JUST for walking into the Capitol and taking a selfie?

Is that what his charges said? I'm pretty sure in order to find a jury to convict someone and a judge to levy a 15 yr sentence, the charges would have to be pretty serious. The fact that this guy was considered a serious offender sort of belies the fact that he wasn't charged with serious offenses. Are you claiming they wanted him in jail because he was wearing a goofy hat?

What was he charged with, do you even know?

So according to Greg Price (whoever that is) in the tweet you linked, you're claiming that the poor guy got 15 yrs JUST for walking into the Capitol and taking a selfie?

Is that what his charges said? I'm pretty sure in order to find a jury to convict someone and a judge to levy a 15 yr sentence, the charges would have to be pretty serious. The fact that this guy was considered a serious offender sort of belies the fact that he wasn't charged with serious offenses. Are you claiming they wanted him in jail because he was wearing a goofy hat?

What was he charged with, do you even know?
Even more to the point, what are the names of both guys? I doubt he can tell you the names, either.

Even if MAGA wins big in the next election, it will eventually all fall apart. Epps is an example of why. When there are nothing but rats on the ship, eventually rat is what’s on the menu. MAGA is all rats. They will all turn on each other when it fits the narrative. It is inevitable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT