ADVERTISEMENT

Rats fleeing the now-obviously sinking ship...

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Following the devastating Iskander double tap strike on the Poltava Institute of Military Communications, numerous government officials decided to find other less hazardous grifts to enjoy, including:

Dmytro Kuleba - Head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Denis Maliuska - Minister of Justice
Alexander Kamyshin - Minister for Strategic Industry
Ruslan Strelets - Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources
Olga Stefanishyna - Deputy PM for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration
Iryna Vereshchuk - Deputy PM For Reintegration of Uncontrolled Territories
Rostislav Shurma - Deputy Head of the Presidential Office

Following the devastating Iskander double tap strike on the Poltava Institute of Military Communications, numerous government officials decided to find other less hazardous grifts to enjoy, including:

Additionally, the Swedish Foreign Minister, Tobias Billstrom, has resigned.
Billstrom advocated Sweden's decision to forsake neutrality for the siren song of NATO.
At Poltava, Ukrainian bloggers are reporting casualty figures of a magnitude greater than 'official' figures, with deaths at 215, and 340 injured.
A number of the casualties were among a Swedish contingent of instructors, training for the upcoming transfer of Saab ASC 890 AWACS to work with the few remaining F-16 operations.

Hence Billstrom's resignation.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Billstrom advocated Sweden's decision to forsake neutrality for the siren song of NATO.
At Poltava, Ukrainian bloggers are reporting casualty figures of a magnitude greater than 'official' figures, with deaths at 215, and 340 injured.
A number of the casualties were among a Swedish contingent of instructors, training for the upcoming transfer of Saab ASC 890 AWACS to work with the few remaining F-16 operations.

Straight from your Russian handlers! Do they pay you are are you just an unpaid useful idiot?

In a continuing desperate effort to drag NATO all-in, the war lapdog Zelensky's pr machine now reports repeated incursions into Polish territory by of all things, Russian drones.
Two and a half years of operations, tens of thousands of drone strikes in every Oblast, decimated air defense assets, but now the The Russians can't control their drones..
The Kursk gambit to hold nuclear plants hostage has crashed, so the drone danger is next up.

In a continuing desperate effort to drag NATO all-in, the war lapdog Zelensky's pr machine now reports repeated incursions into Polish territory by of all things, Russian drones.
Two and a half years of operations, tens of thousands of drone strikes in every Oblast, decimated air defense assets, but now the The Russians can't control their drones..
The Kursk gambit to hold nuclear plants hostage has crashed, so the drone danger is next up.
I sure hope you remembered to register as a foreign agent.

I didn't know Tim Pool was on these boards too. Putin wants Harris to win, because Trump is too tough, right?

And BTW, what you laid out here is not correct. A lot of this was a reshuffling, not people just straight quitting. Kamyshin (it's Oleksandr) is now a presidential advisor, Vereshchuk is now a deputy head, etc etc. I think a couple of those folks are quitting (Kuleba), and then the other half are replacing them.

Mas is deeply influenced by Russian backed influencers. He’s a great example of their success.
Crimea wasn't even part of Russia until around the same time America became a country. It was the Mongols and the Ottomans before that. So anybody that buys the notion that this is rightfully Russia's land and isn't worth our intervention is blind to the true motivation....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$. He who controls Crimea, and therefore the Black Sea, has a huge stranglehold on the flow of goods from the west to the east.

I don't care for , nor would I quote Tim Pool.
Pool is one of the dumbest people on the planet. Probably actively talking to the FBI right now without his lawyer because they promised that they just want to help.

P
And BTW, what you laid out here is not correct. A lot of this was a reshuffling, not people just straight quitting. Kamyshin (it's Oleksandr) is now a presidential advisor, Vereshchuk is now a deputy head, etc etc. I think a couple of those folks are quitting (Kuleba), and then the other half are replacing them.
Nonsense.

I didn't know Tim Pool was on these boards too. Putin wants Harris to win, because Trump is too tough, right?
Care to address the topic of the post? Care to address the firing of multiple Ukro Ministers and Govt. functionaries?

Or are you satisfied constructing straw man arguments..like Tim Pool?

Care to address the topic of the post? Care to address the firing of multiple Ukro Ministers and Govt. functionaries?

Or are you satisfied constructing straw man arguments..like Tim Pool?
What is the topic? You think all these Ukrainians are in it for a grift? Most of those guys resigned, they didn't get fired. And though several resigned, a handful of those did so to take on expanded roles. So you are already off on the wrong foot.

In war, especially one that has been ongoing for three years, sometimes shakeups at the top need to happen. Just ask ya boi, Putin. Apparently you haven't cared to notice all the chaos that goes on within their ranks.

And if you are naïve enough to think all these Ukrainians are in it to collect American $, well I should have you sit down and have a discussion with my neighbors who moved here from Donbas.

He doesn’t Google. He thinks it’s controlled by the “deep state” and designed to keep the American masses from being as well informed as he and his Russia loving comrades. He gets the “pravda” from Russian influencers (I.e. handlers). Then he shares it with us. Apparently without pay as a useful idiot.

K
He doesn’t Google. He thinks it’s controlled by the “deep state” and designed to keep the American masses from being as well informed as he and his Russia loving comrades. He gets the “pravda” from Russian influencers (I.e. handlers). Then he shares it with us. Apparently without pay as a useful idiot.
Google is rigged in all fairness.

Right on cue...

"It’s not a coincidence that the American (and Canadian) influencers Russia promoted are right-wing culture warriors—the sort who cast themselves and their followers as victims of the nearly-all-powerful forces of “wokeness,” complain about being “silenced” in videos viewed by millions, and present a mix of personal opinion and falsehoods as the secret truth some ambiguous They “don’t want you know.”

A lot of culture war divisiveness is organically American. But for America’s foreign adversaries, especially those like Vladimir Putin who promote right-wing cultural views, the more the merrier.

Even better are Western voices directly promoting Russian interests, especially on Russia’s current top concern: Ukraine. Russian influence operations don’t really aim to convince skeptical people that something false is real. That rarely works. Rather, they aim to give people already inclined to support Russia’s position something to say, and to muddy the waters enough that average people get frustrated and check out."

Aloha it’s very simple Google uses algorithms to filter links. I’ve had many cases where stories I was looking for didn’t show up easily on Google. I had to dig deep to find the story or go to DuckDuckGo to find the stories.
All search engines use algorithms which attempt to find the information we're looking for. I'm not sure what specific stories you'd be looking for that wouldn't come up in a Google search.

Speaking of search engines, I remember when there were a ton of them before Google basically became the standard. I used Alta Vista, Yahoo and Dog Pile, as examples.

Last edited:
Aloha it’s very simple Google uses algorithms to filter links. I’ve had many cases where stories I was looking for didn’t show up easily on Google. I had to dig deep to find the story or go to DuckDuckGo to find the stories.
DDG is not what you may think
Try Brave for anything you can.

Don't swallow this 'Russia,Russia' bullshit propaganda. One doesn't need to embrace any other culture to express opinions regarding the devaluation of the American Republic by the war lapdog reach-around republicrats.

Don't swallow this 'Russia,Russia' bullshit propaganda. One doesn't need to embrace any other culture to express opinions regarding the devaluation of the American Republic by the war lapdog reach-around republicrats.
One doesn't need to denigrate any other culture to express opinions regarding the devaluation of the American Republic, either. Just because you don't think we should be sending Ukraine money doesn't mean they are all "rats on a sinking ship".

You are literally repeating Kremlin talking points. If you are okay with that just as a matter of coincidence and smart policy, then good for you. No doubt you know a lot about the history of the region.

I mean shiiiiiiiit. Why didn't we just give the Japs Pearl Harbor? They put in their claim, and we started a war over it? What the hell FDR!

Leonid, you post straight-up Russian propaganda which you're either getting directly from Russian sources or from Russian influenced sites. I'm certain that's why you don't post your links. You know it'll expose you. I still wonder if you get paid for it or if you're doing it for free. My money is that you're doing it for free and you're only a useful idiot for the Russians.

Denigrate? ..any other culture...?
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word.

The response has to do with not embracing RUSSIAN culture, or any other as necessary to NOTICING the moral corruption in today's increasingly fascist federal governing entities.

Denigrate? ..any other culture...?
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word.

The response has to do with not embracing RUSSIAN culture, or any other as necessary to NOTICING the moral corruption in today's increasingly fascist federal governing entities.
I don't understand how it doesn't bother you that Benny Johnson was paid by Russia and then Hunter Biden ... Correction, Lara Trump... is on his show just a couple days later.

Hunter Biden... Correction, the Trump Sons... are also trying to start a Crypto Exchange. Similar to the Truth Social SPAC, they are going to target folks like you to raise money and get rich off of. GEEEEEE WIZ nothing fascist or grifty about any of that.

I don't understand how it doesn't bother you that Benny Johnson was paid by Russia and then Hunter Biden ... Correction, Lara Trump... is on his show just a couple days later.

Hunter Biden... Correction, the Trump Sons... are also trying to start a Crypto Exchange. Similar to the Truth Social SPAC, they are going to target folks like you to raise money and get rich off of. GEEEEEE WIZ nothing fascist or grifty about any of that.
You have the reading comprehension and attention span of a newt on meth.

Stop wasting my time with your ranting.

He's probably jealous that they're getting paid and he's not. He's spreading Russian disinformation and propaganda for free.

Congratulations super patriot-- you certainly have earned your stripes on becoming a poor man's modern day Mitford sister

Crimea wasn't even part of Russia until around the same time America became a country. It was the Mongols and the Ottomans before that. So anybody that buys the notion that this is rightfully Russia's land and isn't worth our intervention is blind to the true motivation....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$. He who controls Crimea, and therefore the Black Sea, has a huge stranglehold on the flow of goods from the west to the east.
Laughable bullshit.

Ukraine is the world's greatest money laundering scheme in history.

And dumbass, Turkey controls the Black Sea. They can shut down access any time Erdogan chooses to do so.

Last edited:
Laughable bullshit.

And dumbass, Turkey controls the Black Sea. They can shut down access any time Erdogan chooses to do so.
Hate to tell you got something wrong again Super Patriot, but you got something wrong again.

In 2016 Erdoğan called the Black Sea a “Russian Lake” and encouraged NATO to do more to counter Russia’s efforts to exert control over it. https://eurasianet.org/erdogan-plea-nato-says-black-sea-has-become-russian-lake

Just a year ago, the Russian Navy stopped and boarded the turkish freighter Şükrü Okan in the southwest portion of the Black Sea, about as far from the Russian coast as you can get. The delayed the journey of the freighter, held its crew at gunpoint, and refused to let it proceed until the Russia had determined before that it was not carrying contraband. This is consistent with Russia's warning: https://www.lloydslist.com/LL114596...-heading-to-Ukraine-are-now-a-military-target

The Sea of Azov is under complete Russian control and nobody comes within 100 miles of it.

When the Black Sea Grain Initiative collapsed last summer, Ukraine created the “Ukraine Humanitarian Grain Corridor” by which ships transit through the territorial waters of Bulgaria and Romania, and mainly use Ukrainian ports on the Danube to load grain. The Black sea (international waters), is avoided. While that corridor has allowed a certain number of ships to carry grain out of the Black Sea over the past few months, recall that a Liberian-flagged vessel was hit by a Russian missile in Odessa on November 9, 2023
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-to-threat-from-russian-warplanes-consultancy

Hate to tell you got something wrong again Super Patriot, but you got something wrong again.

In 2016 Erdoğan called the Black Sea a “Russian Lake” and encouraged NATO to do more to counter Russia’s efforts to exert control over it. https://eurasianet.org/erdogan-plea-nato-says-black-sea-has-become-russian-lake

Just a year ago, the Russian Navy stopped and boarded the turkish freighter Şükrü Okan in the southwest portion of the Black Sea, about as far from the Russian coast as you can get. The delayed the journey of the freighter, held its crew at gunpoint, and refused to let it proceed until the Russia had determined before that it was not carrying contraband. This is consistent with Russia's warning: https://www.lloydslist.com/LL114596...-heading-to-Ukraine-are-now-a-military-target

The Sea of Azov is under complete Russian control and nobody comes within 100 miles of it.

When the Black Sea Grain Initiative collapsed last summer, Ukraine created the “Ukraine Humanitarian Grain Corridor” by which ships transit through the territorial waters of Bulgaria and Romania, and mainly use Ukrainian ports on the Danube to load grain. The Black sea (international waters), is avoided. While that corridor has allowed a certain number of ships to carry grain out of the Black Sea over the past few months, recall that a Liberian-flagged vessel was hit by a Russian missile in Odessa on November 9, 2023
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-to-threat-from-russian-warplanes-consultancy
Did you fail geography also?

Turkey can shut down the Bosporus any time Ergodan chooses.

The Sea of Azov is somewhere around 450 miles from Istanbul.

Has zero to do with Turkey.

Did you fail geography also?

Turkey can shut down the Bosporus any time Ergodan chooses.

The Sea of Azov is somewhere around 450 miles from Istanbul.

Has zero to do with Turkey.
My geography is spotless- unlike your qualitatively dogshit and willfully poor reading comprehension.

Have another look super patriot. You might want to consider staying in survivorman mode in the underground bunker

Last edited:
Laughable bullshit.

Money laundering would imply that the money was initially ill-gotten. Pretty sure those were our tax dollars, not drug money. I think the term you were looking for was embezzlement. Good job being a brave writer though, we all have to take chances!

Okay sure, whatever you say man. Turkey, and their mighty military who everyone is afraid of, and their mighty economy that countries from around the world envy, dominate the 170k square miles of the Black Sea. You should write a book you are such an expert.

Reactions: swman
Money laundering would imply that the money was initially ill-gotten. Pretty sure those were our tax dollars, not drug money. I think the term you were looking for was embezzlement. Good job being a brave writer though, we all have to take chances!

Okay sure, whatever you say man. Turkey, and their mighty military who everyone is afraid of, and their mighty economy that countries from around the world envy, dominate the 170k square miles of the Black Sea. You should write a book you are such an expert.
A book? He might be able to do a haiku

Reds whisper in dark,
Red Marxists stole the vote--
Republic dies

Don't need a mighty army to stop the Bosporus..it's very narrow..like your thinking...

45K ships annually....every day is $Billions in additional costs...Erdogan has the leverage.

Stop Gaslighting.
We already have a reach-arounder
fauxpublican in that space...

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT