ADVERTISEMENT

Rap Beef - So who got cooked?

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed (or I missed it) with all of the great threads here. So who won the beef and diss battle - Kendrick or Drake? What side are you on?

Drake has a few decent tunes but I'm Team Kendrick on this beef. I assume UncleMark is probably with Drake since he's half-Canadian. Probably the same with the Dream Team because Drake rhymes with fake and he's not from liberal California.

Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed (or I missed it) with all of the great threads here. So who won the beef and diss battle - Kendrick or Drake? What side are you on?

Drake has a few decent tunes but I'm Team Kendrick on this beef. I assume UncleMark is probably with Drake since he's half-Canadian. Probably the same with the Dream Team because Drake rhymes with fake and he's not from liberal California.

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

200w.gif

I think it hasn’t been discussed because so many of us are still confused. Drizzy’s mansion got shot up, which is cool and legit. And we want one of the two of them to be murdered, obviously. Bc someone has to go where there’s beef. But drizzy sings catchy summer tunes and owns part of the rossoneri. Not quite the banger lifestyle where you’d expect to get cooked.

So it’s something we’ll certainly need to follow and hopefully get some clarity to. Good thread.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I think it hasn’t been discussed because so many of us are still confused. Drizzy’s mansion got shot up, which is cool and legit. And we want one of the two of them to be murdered, obviously. Bc someone has to go where there’s beef. But drizzy sings catchy summer tunes and owns part of the rossoneri. Not quite the banger lifestyle where you’d expect to get cooked.

So it’s something we’ll certainly need to follow and hopefully get some clarity to. Good thread.
When I read the OP, I said to myself, "McM probably has an opinion on this nonsense."

Kendrick. Better flow, better beats, better lyrical content.

Reactions: IUclover

Thanks, you bring up some great points for everyone here to consider. Also, for those out of the loop Drizzy is Drake because of his drizziness.

In the end, I think Drake will say let’s put that beef on the grill and admit this was just a big misunderstanding. After working with Canadians in a previous life, I learned some Canadians have a thing where they unknowingly come off as either overconfident or lacking self-awareness.

This is just one of those current events that needs some attention. RBA (rap beef awareness).

Thanks, you bring up some great points for everyone here to consider. Also, for those out of the loop Drizzy is Drake because of his drizziness.

In the end, I think Drake will say let’s put that beef on the grill and admit this was just a big misunderstanding. After working with Canadians in a previous life, I learned some Canadians have a thing where they unknowingly come off as either overconfident or lacking self-awareness.

This is just one of those current events that needs some attention. RBA (rap beef awareness).
Agreed on all counts

Reactions: IUclover

OPD is boring .... as far as the beef, DGAFF. It's nothing but gossip and gossip is for old women.

Other People's Drama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT