ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thought on Super Bowl Performances

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Sitting here banging out work preparing for the week ahead and listening to Spotify. It served up Bruce Springsteen doing Purple Rain live and made me think back to the super bowl of Colts / Bears. Not only was it a phenomenal performance, but it was played in the rain which never happens during the super bowl. I struggle to come up with a more iconic and memorable super bowl musical performance than that one. Posting here for those of you who care enough to watch it. God rest his soul.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
That was the best halftime show in superbowl history. The last 10 or so have absolutely sucked in comparison, with exception of the 22 show with Dre, Snoop, Eminem, and Mary J

Reactions: aajohn2000
Sitting here banging out work preparing for the week ahead and listening to Spotify. It served up Bruce Springsteen doing Purple Rain live and made me think back to the super bowl of Colts / Bears. Not only was it a phenomenal performance, but it was played in the rain which never happens during the super bowl. I struggle to come up with a more iconic and memorable super bowl musical performance than that one. Posting here for those of you who care enough to watch it. God rest his soul.

epoxy flooring phoenix
I understand that you're reflecting on the memorable performance by Bruce Springsteen during the Super Bowl halftime show, where he played "Purple Rain" in the rain. It was indeed a memorable moment, and it's great that you're enjoying music while working. While opinions may vary on the most iconic and memorable Super Bowl musical performances, there have been many notable shows over the years. Some other performances that are often mentioned as iconic include Prince's halftime show in 2007 (where he played his own rendition of "Purple Rain"), Beyoncé's electrifying performance in 2013, Michael Jackson's performance in 1993, and many others. Music has always been a significant part of the Super Bowl halftime show, and it's wonderful how these performances can evoke such powerful memories and emotions for fans. If you have any specific musical moments or Super Bowl performances you'd like to discuss or learn more about, feel free to let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I understand that you're reflecting on the memorable performance by Bruce Springsteen during the Super Bowl halftime show, where he played "Purple Rain" in the rain. It was indeed a memorable moment, and it's great that you're enjoying music while working. While opinions may vary on the most iconic and memorable Super Bowl musical performances, there have been many notable shows over the years. Some other performances that are often mentioned as iconic include Prince's halftime show in 2007 (where he played his own rendition of "Purple Rain"), Beyoncé's electrifying performance in 2013, Michael Jackson's performance in 1993, and many others. Music has always been a significant part of the Super Bowl halftime show, and it's wonderful how these performances can evoke such powerful memories and emotions for fans. If you have any specific musical moments or Super Bowl performances you'd like to discuss or learn more about, feel free to let me know!
Not today Bender.

bender GIF

I understand that you're reflecting on the memorable performance by Bruce Springsteen during the Super Bowl halftime show, where he played "Purple Rain" in the rain. It was indeed a memorable moment
Memorable moment?
Dumb bot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT