ADVERTISEMENT

Question to Zack Browning. Is this a serious article? Are you hearing these names? Please God no.

Fritz has won everywhere he's gone albeit he is old and is likely to stay in the south, maybe to Houston. Dickert took over a bad situation at Wazzu and will likely move on if offered a P5 job with what's going on with the PAC2. If we're hiring a Michigan coordinator, don't know why it wouldn't be Sherrone Moore who could the bring Hart over as OC, an upgrade for both. If this is an accurate final list, I'm once again going to be disappointed with the AD's handling of IUFB.

Reactions: bang63
when is the last time the media guessed our coach in advance?

This is nothing but the media trying to figure out who they think would be on our list.

Almost everyone on this list is terrible outside of the Toledo coach. Mike Hart, Randal El, and Frye? LOL. Freaking position coaches? Washington State coach? In what world?

I wouldn't be too concerned. The "journalists" who create this content likely don't have any more insight than you or I. They are mostly providing fodder for people who are desperately seeking information, not verified (or valid) insider infomation.

Almost everyone on this list is terrible outside of the Toledo coach. Mike Hart, Randal El, and Frye? LOL. Freaking position coaches? Washington State coach? In what world?

I could live with Fritz dickert, candle or creighton. The others, no way. Did he say iu fans would have no trouble getting behind ARE? Zach your dreaming.

Last edited:
when is the last time the media guessed our coach in advance?

This is nothing but the media trying to figure out who they think would be on our list.
If he is just spitballing then he needs to find another profession. Either do real work and get real names or at least provide a list of interesting names. My top two hires would be the JMU coach or the UTSA coach. These are, in my opinion, the two best coaches available.

Reactions: kmathum
I know it’s IU but some of these names???
C’’mon
It needs to a current. HC that can bring some of his staff with him.
We just tried the first time HC and the revolving Coordinators and it was disastrous.

I could live with Fritz dickert, candle or creighton. The the others, no way. Did he say iu fans would have no trouble getting behind ARE? Zach your dreaming.
How could you live with Dickert? How was Wazzua a mess? Because the prior headcoach didn't want to wear a mask?
Who is your choice ?
1. James Chadwell
2. John Sumrall
3. Jeff Traylor-
Dudes below are old yet can coach.
4. Curt Cignetti-
5. Jerry Kill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT