ADVERTISEMENT

Put your OSU hat on for the next two weekends

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
Buckeyes play Michigan, then Minnesota to close out the regular season. Early on, Ohio state showed some promise and they definitely have some players, but they're mired in the middle of the conference now. Nonetheless, a few wins from them would help the cause for the Hoosiers. No doubt finishing things up out in Lincoln will be tough for our boys, so a little cushion wouldn't hurt.

the worst news is that Minnesota has Purdue this weekend. The Boilers are losers of 11 straight overall, but they have played some top teams tough (IU included). I'd be thrilled if they could grab one win from the Gophers.

Gotta get at least 2 of 3 of our own this weekend. But man, I'd love to break out the brooms on the Illini.

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: RBB89
Buckeyes play Michigan, then Minnesota to close out the regular season. Early on, Ohio state showed some promise and they definitely have some players, but they're mired in the middle of the conference now. Nonetheless, a few wins from them would help the cause for the Hoosiers. No doubt finishing things up out in Lincoln will be tough for our boys, so a little cushion wouldn't hurt.

the worst news is that Minnesota has Purdue this weekend. The Boilers are losers of 11 straight overall, but they have played some top teams tough (IU included). I'd be thrilled if they could grab one win from the Gophers.

Gotta get at least 2 of 3 of our own this weekend. But man, I'd love to break out the brooms on the Illini.

Go Hoosiers!
I can root for OSU (don't care for) and PU (like to beat but respect) given the right circumstances. VBG!
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: RBB89
You're asking me to cheer both for the Buckeyes AND the Boilers??? I see the pragmatics of it, sure, but my gorge rises at the prospect. Not sure I'm up to this task. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT