ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue/IU Prediction Thread

I do not believe that recruits would pick us over another team based on the outcome of this game.
Maybe a local three star but not an NFL prospect recruit.
To entice those guys I believe it is national TV games for exposure, guaranteed bowl games every year, fighting for a championship, and NIL.
Since we have none of the former our NIL must be sky high.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I do not believe that recruits would pick us over another team based on the outcome of this game.
Maybe a local three star but not an NFL prospect recruit.
To entice those guys I believe it is national TV games for exposure, guaranteed bowl games every year, fighting for a championship, and NIL.
Since we have none of the former our NIL must be sky high.
This is a prediction thread so I'm not sure what that's all about. Since you opened the door, though . . .

5-7, together with a revived offense, a dynamic new QB and two straight wins to close out the season, looks and sounds a whole lot better than 4-8.

What's your prediction for the game?

Go Hoosiers!

This is a prediction thread so I'm not sure what that's all about. Since you opened the door, though . . .

5-7, together with a revived offense, a dynamic new QB and two straight wins to close out the season, looks and sounds a whole lot better than 4-8.

What's your prediction for the game?

Go Hoosiers!
Ha. Good point. I am not sure either.
I was Covid positive Monday. Imagine your worst head cold ever then multiply by ten.
Will miss thanksgiving but will still have football.

• Wow
Reactions: vesuvius13
PU 30 - IU 17
Yes, I hope I'm wrong but I think they have a better QB and his main hook-up, the transfer from Iowa, Charlie Jones, is a well seasoned one. I wish Brohm had taken the Louisville job when he had the chance. The rain predicted earlier in the week is now 90% on Sunday instead, with 59 degrees under partly sunny sky on game day. I think poor field conditions would have favored IU in this one.

I offer this prayer..."Just one more time, Lord! One more time is all I ask and I promise to keep my nose clean until Saturday night."
POTFB

PUR 34, IND 9.

We had four common opponents. They went 3-1. We went 1-3. Their one loss was by four points. We lost to that same team by 31.

Don’t let last week fool you—CTA beat the only other coach in the conference who is vastly underqualified to be a head coach. And it took a complete choke by MSU to do it.
Despite facts hurting, thank you for the clarification. I, too, fear a woodshed-type beating from behind.

Reactions: SRIV94
PUR 34, IND 9.

We had four common opponents. They went 3-1. We went 1-3. Their one loss was by four points. We lost to that same team by 31.

Don’t let last week fool you—CTA beat the only other coach in the conference who is vastly underqualified to be a head coach. And it took a complete choke by MSU to do it.
A lot has changed since those games were played. We shall see. Who wants it more is the way this game usually goes.

PUR 34, IND 9.

And they were missing 7 players who will hopefully but doubtfully soon be in jail.

Reactions: SRIV94
You are correct that a lot has changed, but PUR’s drop was less precipitous than IND’s.
I would say IU improved last week. We have a QB that requires the defense to watch for a run and one that can take a negative play and get positive yards. He has had a week as the #1. More Williams. More Lucas.

I've been critical of our players in the Bucket game. It is clear purdoo takes this game more serious than we have. We can win this game. So can purdoo. IU 31 - Ugly co-ed U 30.

• Haha
Reactions: ESalum86 and Wink96
I would say IU improved last week. We have a QB that requires the defense to watch for a run and one that can take a negative play and get positive yards. He has had a week as the #1. More Williams. More Lucas.

I've been critical of our players in the Bucket game. It is clear purdoo takes this game more serious than we have. We can win this game. So can purdoo. IU 31 - Ugly co-ed U 30.
Did we really improve, or did we really play a team with an inept head coach and seven players missing because they couldn’t control their emotions? And it still took a monumental collapse by them for us to force OT, let alone win the game.

Reactions: wibler
IU- 14
Purdue-53
Now that Iowa has gone out and lost to Nebraska I think Purdue will roll into the conference championship game- unbelievable

PU 37
IU 24

Wish it was different, but today we go down. PU has a lot to play for with Iowa losing. They beat us easily, and it's hopefully another step towards getting rid of CTA sooner rather than later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT