ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is finally #1

#1 Biggest Chokers on the planet...

Ha, maybe. That was bad but resilient and bounce back likely.

But hey!!! Winning a first round game yourself. First time since what, 2016? That's something to hang your hat on. Goal this decade is what, getting to the second week of the tourney. Right? You guys are back, blue blood once and always!

Can't spell delusional without IU.

Isn’t this what you sheep daters said last year?

court go for laugh, no get.

HEY! 36,000 posts! Damn that's commitment sir. If IU boys brought that kind of effort and commitment this past season B10 might have had a different champion.

Really in all sincerity congrats, that's a lot of posts.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89

HEY! 36,000 posts! Damn that's commitment sir. If IU boys brought that kind of effort and commitment this past season B10 might have had a different champion.

And congrats on dating sheep

I guess

• Love
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

But hey!!! Winning a first round game yourself. First time since what, 2016? That's something to hang your hat on. Goal this decade is what, getting to the second week of the tourney. Right? You guys are back, blue blood once and always!

You are resilient, I'll give you that. An idiot as well, but resilient nonetheless.

I'm not exactly sure what the internet decorum is for posting on a rivals message board after your team loses to a #16 seed, but this sure as hell doesn't feel like this is it.

Last edited:

I'm sure Painter bounces back in year 19, lol: the best is yet to come. FDU is the worst loss in the history of sports. There is no living that down, ever. Delusional is doing the same thing for 44 years and expecting a different result. PU truly is the Charlie Brown kicking a football of sports.

You are such a dipshit. Go lose to another mid-major and play some Frankenstein ball from the 60's. The worst loss in the history sports. F'ing FDU, what a joke! PU lost as a #1 seed to a #16 seed! How do you show your face anywhere?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

Hi Gomer! Shift over all ready from the toll booth? Grab yourself a Busch Lite and proper your feet up and relax. Have a good night!
I'll bet free board trolls aren't losers in real life, even though you spend so much time at it. You are a national joke, just like PU. F'ing FDU. Picking fights with internet strangers is what winners do, lol.

Last edited:
I'll bet free board trolls aren't losers in real life, even though you spend so much time at it. You are a national joke, just like PU. F'ing FDU. Picking fights with internet strangers is what winners do, lol.

Somebody's had one too many Busch Lites! Far away the most astute basketball fan on this site. Keep it up Jumbo. I see a lot of Hemingway quality in your posts, a literary giant. Never mundane! Good night mastermind.

LOL I forgot Painter pulled Loyer after he hit a 3 with around 1:20 left.

Brilliant coaching move.
Not being able to get the ball to Edey for the last 10 minutes of the game, shooting a bunch of 3's when you suck at it, and getting run out of the gym by a mid-major were equally brilliant. I can't believe Painter has a job. PU should not be allowed in the NCAAT and have to reach a Final Four in D-2 before they can be allowed back in.

FDU literally talked s*** to PU before the game and called their shot, and PU's players were just like "they have a point." LOL

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
This should be posted on GBI every day.
This happened, lol. PU is the second #1 seed in history to lose to a #16 seed, and it is the worst loss in sports history. This will never not be hilarious. They haven't fired Painter, and all he does is lose to mid-majors, lol

Reactions: 76-1

I've got a lot PU fam and friends. I felt badly for them.

But you? lol. Why are you on here?

For you sake, I'm glad you got catastrophically humiliated.

This happened, lol. PU is the second #1 seed in history to lose to a #16 seed, and it is the worst loss in sports history. This will never not be hilarious. They haven't fired Painter, and all he does is lose to mid-majors, lol

All my PU fan friends say the same.

Somebody's had one too many Busch Lites! Far away the most astute basketball fan on this site. Keep it up Jumbo. I see a lot of Hemingway quality in your posts, a literary giant. Never mundane! Good night mastermind.

You need to kick your tires and figure out why you come here. Something weird going in w you.

You need to kick your tires and figure out why you come here. Something weird going in w you.
He picks fights with internet strangers because he's too big of a pussy to do it at the local bar or real life anywhere. He literally has nowhere else to go, and he has devoted his life to being a troll.

Be careful not to get the clip end of your Choker Chain (the Official neckware of p u fans) caught on anything... We'd sure hate to lose you p u poster girl.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Boilpotato
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT