ADVERTISEMENT

PSU/OSU Eye Test

Rotonda Jim

Benchwarmer
Sep 3, 2003
I just finished watching the first half of the PSU/OSU game in hopes of seeing some weaknesses in those teams that perhaps might allow Hoosier fans to think that we could beat one of them if not both. I give up. Simply put, both teams athletically are vastly superior to our team. They are quicker, much more athletic, great tacklers and better blockers than anything on our team. Their coaching might also be better but truthfully when you have vastly superior athletes at the college level, coaching is overrated. Sometimes you can't make a prince out of a frog. Some coach Allen, I wish you well for the next two weeks (I am actually going to Columbus to watch that one in person) but I just don't know what you can do to win against those athletes. But anyway, I still say good luck and Go Hoosiers but coach you've got to figure out how to recruit 4- and 5-star kids rather than 2's and 3's. It is all about recruiting.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I just finished watching the first half of the PSU/OSU game in hopes of seeing some weaknesses in those teams that perhaps might allow Hoosier fans to think that we could beat one of them if not both. I give up. Simply put, both teams athletically are vastly superior to our team. They are quicker, much more athletic, great tacklers and better blockers than anything on our team. Their coaching might also be better but truthfully when you have vastly superior athletes at the college level, coaching is overrated. Sometimes you can't make a prince out of a frog. Some coach Allen, I wish you well for the next two weeks (I am actually going to Columbus to watch that one in person) but I just don't know what you can do to win against those athletes. But anyway, I still say good luck and Go Hoosiers but coach you've got to figure out how to recruit 4- and 5-star kids rather than 2's and 3's. It is all about recruiting.
I had hopes after the 2022 class IU could keep pulling in more 4* but the 2021 team ruined that hope. If IU pulls in the right players with enough skill to lead the team next season the two best classes could win more games that we think.

Reactions: 76-1 and ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT