ADVERTISEMENT

Prospects & Recruits

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Don't live in IN, so I'm curious about the status of the kids who have been on our radar. I was most curious about Keion Brooks and where he landed, but then I was also wondering what happened with some of the other kids coming in or on our radar. What happened with Phinisee' season, Forrester, and Hunter's? Anyone besides TJD and Romeo really tearing it up?

Phinisee had a great season statistically and his team won its conference, but lost in the sectional final to Zionsville. Hunter had a solid season as did his team but they were upset in the state tournament.

Did anyone watch the NA vs Center Grove game? I was curious if Landford guarded TJD? That's something that's impressed me, almost regardless of size, he seems to guard the other team's best scorer, which I think is a big deal, that he's willing to get his hands dirty and d up their best player. I don't know and it may be unfair, but I highly doubt that JBJ was doing that, and I think it's pretty unusual and says alot about Romeo.

Did anyone watch the NA vs Center Grove game? I was curious if Landford guarded TJD? That's something that's impressed me, almost regardless of size, he seems to guard the other team's best scorer, which I think is a big deal, that he's willing to get his hands dirty and d up their best player. I don't know and it may be unfair, but I highly doubt that JBJ was doing that, and I think it's pretty unusual and says alot about Romeo.
No he did not

You can watch a replay of the game OnDemand at ihsaatv.com

You can also watch this Saturday's Semis live there.

You can watch a replay of the game OnDemand at ihsaatv.com

You can also watch this Saturday's Semis live there.
How long will it be before players sue the IHSAA for using their likenesses without compensation?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT