ADVERTISEMENT

Programming note -- Vonleh v. Oladipo

Starting right now on ESPN (Pacers at Knicks).
That last 3 by Victor was amazing. I literally shouted when he hit it. Bagdonivich (sp?) shoots an air ball, and Young gets the rebound under the basket. He is falling out of bounds and sees Victor in the corner to his left. He throws the ball to Vic and boom baby!!! It solidified the win for the Pacers.

Always liked Vonleh, he'll go down as an IU legend.

With Victor it seemed like IU was just a stop over for him on his way to the league.

I think you have that backwards ... Vic is, was, and will always be an IU guy ... Vonleh ehhh not so much. Moreover, Vonleh is the one that makes me the most concerned when it comes to possible $recruiting issues from the Crean period.

If you ARE serious ... well, you lost all cred.

I think you have that backwards ... Vic is, was, and will always be an IU guy ... Vonleh ehhh not so much. Moreover, Vonleh is the one that makes me the most concerned when it comes to possible $recruiting issues from the Crean period.

No. You are the one that is wrong. Vic was too busy doing talent shows and goofing off to worry about the Basketball court. Vonleh just kept his head down and played ball baby.

No. You are the one that is wrong. Vic was too busy doing talent shows and goofing off to worry about the Basketball court. Vonleh just kept his head down and played ball baby.
My guess is if you polled all of the posters here about which one would be an "IU legend" and which one considered IU to be "just a stop over for him on his way to the league," you'd find that very few would agree with you.

Reactions: nitro1947
Just stop, you are going to rile up all the imbeciles...never mind, that might be fun!

Always liked Vonleh, he'll go down as an IU legend.

With Victor it seemed like IU was just a stop over for him on his way to the league.[/QUOT

Its called sarcasm.

P.S. so is this. ;)

My guess is if you polled all of the posters here about which one would be an "IU legend" and which one considered IU to be "just a stop over for him on his way to the league," you'd find that very few would agree with you.

Do it then, create a poll and we’ll see who ends up looking like the fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT