ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty much lost all respect for Miller

I am a moderator on a different board. Like here, negative posters are prone to having multiple names to like and validate their own negative crap. I kill them soon as I see the IP match. I rarely see positive posters with multiple names. I find it interesting.
I think a lot of them are losers in life and like their own stuff to make themselves feel better. That's my theory. :D

I am a moderator on a different board. Like here, negative posters are prone to having multiple names to like and validate their own negative crap. I kill them soon as I see the IP match. I rarely see positive posters with multiple names. I find it interesting.
Youre a moderator shocker were you a hall monitor in grade school cause that would make perfect sense...……….nothing like a loser with a badge

Reactions: Radio Zero
Green is, or should be, a really good player but lacks the proper mental discipline to focus/perform consistently. Blame could be on Green, Miller, IU program or (my take) the soft schedule.

IMO the single worst result of playing soft pre-conf schedules is it creates a false sense of achievement, false confidence. Players walk onto the court thinking winning is easy, shooting is easy.. sure when you play a sub 250 rpi team. And non-conf we did shoot well, but as soon as we faced real teams ... pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop.

Question - how well did Iowa defend the 3 last night? I thought they were slack and considering our stats, they should. Given better space, DG got his mojo and thus began the roll

His stupid passes have cost at least 10 points so I'm not so sure they'd be losing... just now on a fast break, he dribbled right into three Iowa players and lost the ball... dude is just not very smart and Miller does nothing to try to control him..

I really hate watching Green play.
This should have been your first post. I won't miss Devonte's play either. But, on a night that Devonte makes 7 3 pointers, I will allow him a couple of bad plays. I believe he made a few more big shots after his bonehead plays to open the lead back up.

Green is, or should be, a really good player but lacks the proper mental discipline to focus/perform consistently. Blame could be on Green, Miller, IU program or (my take) the soft schedule.

IMO the single worst result of playing soft pre-conf schedules is it creates a false sense of achievement, false confidence. Players walk onto the court thinking winning is easy, shooting is easy.. sure when you play a sub 250 rpi team. And non-conf we did shoot well, but as soon as we faced real teams ... pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop.

Question - how well did Iowa defend the 3 last night? I thought they were slack and considering our stats, they should. Given better space, DG got his mojo and thus began the roll
Green is a senior so he knows what it takes to play well and/or win at this level. A soft early season schedule shouldn't fool him at this point like it could freshmen. Also, by this point in the season you still want to blame the first month? It hasn't been cupcakes for two months now and Green didn't even play in the first few games. IU is 25th in SOS to this point in the season. I would also point out that he doesn't always do well against poor opponents. In the 3 games against Northwestern and Nebraska (the weakest B1G opponents), he's scored a total of 9 points.

I think the blame for his inconsistency is a combination of both himself and Miller.

I think Green would of been a much more consistent player had they never tried to make him a PG. I realize options were limited at PG while he has been here and that has been a problem for IU since Yogi left.

His stupid passes have cost at least 10 points so I'm not so sure they'd be losing... just now on a fast break, he dribbled right into three Iowa players and lost the ball... dude is just not very smart and Miller does nothing to try to control him..

I really hate watching Green play.

Cost at least 10 points??? Yes, he made a couple of bad passes...but were you happy when he was dropping all those 3's????
With Devante you have to take the bad with the good, its just the way he is.
Be happy with the W and move on.

Youre a moderator shocker were you a hall monitor in grade school cause that would make perfect sense...……….nothing like a loser with a badge
Nope. In grade school I was the kid that got sent to see the Principal for popping dipsticks like you in the mouth. I grew out of that and you’re still a little dipstick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT