ADVERTISEMENT

pretend you like the nba..

and you have a favorite team...would you want them to draft thomas bryant?
If I was coaching TA I would run a drill where he has his back to the basket at the free throw line and a man guarding him. I would have another defender under the basket. TA would had to separate from the first guy and beat the second defender. Because when he goes to the basket with the ball he looks terrible.

If I was coaching TA I would run a drill where he has his back to the basket at the free throw line and a man guarding him. I would have another defender under the basket. TA would had to separate from the first guy and beat the second defender. Because when he goes to the basket with the ball he looks terrible.
TA ?

I would rather have DD on IU's team any day. Never thought I would say that. TB was better last year

Why would anyone need to "pretend" to like the NBA? It's a vastly superior product to that of college basketball, which is a shell of what it used to be 15 years ago and beyond. College bball is akin to YMCA pickup ball, at this point. I feel bad for anyone 25 years and below, who probably have no clue what high level college basketball looks like.

Why would anyone need to "pretend" to like the NBA? It's a vastly superior product to that of college basketball, which is a shell of what it used to be 15 years ago and beyond. College bball is akin to YMCA pickup ball, at this point. I feel bad for anyone 25 years and below, who probably have no clue what high level college basketball looks like.
I say that about the NBA as well because it was far superior in the 80's and 90's

It's a vastly superior product to that of college basketball, which is a shell of what it used to be 15 years ago and beyond. College bball is akin to YMCA pickup ball, at this point. I feel bad for anyone 25 years and below, who probably have no clue what high level college basketball looks like.
And you can blame all that on the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT