ADVERTISEMENT

POTFB

best way to get a guy like Edey off the court is to play fast pace, run when we can. Which means RP can't be dribbling the air out of the ball all night.

Tre definitely is the concern. That guy is a load, and he looked unstoppable against MSU.
Foul trouble for either team could really swing things, especially fouls on the bigs.

Will be interesting to see how playing time is given to our frosh players tonight. More Leal seems like less Galloway. AF's availabilty (or not?) will influence all of that as well.

Also, beware the underachieving Boilermaker (Wheeler?) having another career night in the middle of another underwhelming season.

Should be a tight game. I don't see either team reaching 70 pts. But unlike you, I'm not a gambler, so don't take my word. O/U is 130.5. I think the line is IU by 4-5 pts. I wonder how much weight the oddsmakers are giving to the home court this yr. Can't really be the same factor as normal yrs.
Yes, you are really going to wear out a kid who is 7-4 who played hockey until three years ago. The physical demands of hockey rival wrestling.

Yes, you are really going to wear out a kid who is 7-4 who played hockey until three years ago. The physical demands of hockey rival wrestling.
It's probably nothing compared to the demands the the fat girls put on him... cow tipping and all.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I will be that guy, I have said it in many phone conversations. I hope Rob doesn't play to force Archie's hand to play Lander.
Dude.....you crack me up. Lander isn’t remotely close to being able to play meaningful minutes. He’s is completely lost on defense and is not a good shooter. And he loves to shoot. We are a better tram with him riding the bench than we are with him in the game. PU would eat him alive on offensive side.

Lander...immediately gets lost on an inbound. Crucial stretch to keep pace these next few minutes with him on the court.

I mean you can settle for Rob for another year. I’m done with 1-6 from three, dribbling off his dick, and missing trace in the middle. 2 mins of lander isn’t losing this game.

Take out the 3 minute stretch of bad basketball fueled by Lander the score is much different than it is now.

Take out the 3 minute stretch of bad basketball fueled by Lander the score is much different than it is now.

you are really dumb old man. Not only right after I posted about Rob did he dribble off his D, he left his man and in turn another wide open three was splashed. Remember when you said op3% was great? And I told you we were bad at it and trending the wrong direction? Well since then coach geezer we have dropped to 13th out of 14 in conference and unless a 0-10 performance in the second half we will be dead last in 3p% d. It is the weakness of our d. I saw it 5 games ago.

I mean you can settle for Rob for another year. I’m done with 1-6 from three, dribbling off his dick, and missing trace in the middle. 2 mins of lander isn’t losing this game.
Agree on 2 minutes. But he cannot play meaningful minutes. RP did not have a good half. But we are better with RP on the floor than Lander. I really don’t even think that’s a debate. But I get that you want lander in for reasons other than his ability to improve the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT