ADVERTISEMENT

Possible good news for Trump

Maybe he lined up a Trump administration job. What would fit?

Secretary of brain worms
Head of bear cub carcass dumping for central park
The vaccination czar
???

Apparently he's tried to solicit positions in the Admin. from both Trump and Harris in exchange for his endorsement.

If Trump wants to win, he should grant him one. FDA head would be good.

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Apparently he's tried to solicit positions in the Admin. from both Trump and Harris in exchange for his endorsement.

If Trump wants to win, he should grant him one. FDA head would be good.
EPA. Not a cabinet but essentially same rank etc. he’s a weird one. Old. Rich. Odd he wants a position

EPA. Not a cabinet but essentially same rank etc. he’s a weird one. Old. Rich. Odd he wants a position
No no no. He's super progressive about the environment and doesn't support nuclear energy expansion. He would add regulations when we need to be taking them away. Let him take a wrecking ball to the FDA.

No no no. He's super progressive about the environment and doesn't support nuclear energy expansion. He would add regulations when we need to be taking them away. Let him take a wrecking ball to the FDA.
That’s why I think that’d be the spot that interests him.

Trump is totally looped into the divine spirit. He actually knew this was coming several months ago.
It seems that the OG media, are NOT exactly viewed in a very positive light from our father right now. They may need to gather some sandbags to slow the flood that cometh their way. soon. In an unpleasant way. quickly. So Mote It Be!

Maybe he lined up a Trump administration job. What would fit?

Secretary of brain worms
Head of bear cub carcass dumping for central park
The vaccination czar
???
I think Secretary for the Department of Pedestrians & Sidewalks....aka your protecter OS. He will make sure all sidewalks are smooth for Hot Wheels and cyclists.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You and jet812
It’s conceivable this could have an impact on the outcome of a battleground state if the two-party vote is extremely close. Wisconsin was around Biden +0.6% in 2020, as I recall.

I’m not sure it’s a foregone conclusion that most of the benefit of RFK2 getting out would redound to Trump. I bet a healthy number of his supporters just wouldn’t vote at all.

But who knows? I certainly remember Florida in 2000. And it’s entirely plausible that Ralph Nader’s presence on the ballot helped Bush get over the finish line in that race.

I was going to ask you what you think they give us, but I really don't care to hear the answer. so just disregard this post and have a nice day.

A lifetime of poor diet and processed foods followed by corresponding pharmaceutical interventions to manage the effects of the poor diet is their chief accomplishment.

Funny that Shapiro was asked the question last night by a CNN reporter (Mark's hottie, Kaitlan Collins, IIRC) if antisemitism played a role in him not getting the VP nod, and he was adamant that it had nothing to do with it.

But I'm sure that you know better than him! :)
I am pretty confident that Harris did not tell him he was passed over for the role because he is a Jew. But that’s exactly what happened.

He’s a good soldier that wants a future in the party so he decided not to burn it all down by telling the truth.

Reactions: 76-1 and snarlcakes
Funny that Shapiro was asked the question last night by a CNN reporter (Mark's hottie, Kaitlan Collins, IIRC) if antisemitism played a role in him not getting the VP nod, and he was adamant that it had nothing to do with it.

But I'm sure that you know better than him! :)
Wow that's dumb even from you. "Yes Ms. Collins I really wanted the VP slot. However, as you know at least half of my party is made up of antisemitic freaks who hate Jews and want to kill me so I just couldn't be the pick. Now let's keep the borders open and turn America into the next Great Britain. Kamala 2024!!"

If RFK drops out it's over.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66

It’s good night for Harris if Trump wins Pennsylvania.
I actually think it's the reverse. If Harris wins PA, MI and WI are givens. That puts her at 270 and it's night,night Trump...

However if she loses PA, she could make those 19 ECs up with various combinations among NC,GA,AZ and NV. Those were otions that no longer existed for Biden, so for him it was Blue wall or bust...

And really how disingenuous is it to be bragging about "making a comeback" in a state you felt you had an insurmountable lead in just 3 weeks ago?

I actually think it's the reverse. If Harris wins PA, MI and WI are givens. That puts her at 270 and it's night,night Trump...

However if she loses PA, she could make those 19 ECs up with various combinations among NC,GA,AZ and NV. Those were otions that no longer existed for Biden, so for him it was Blue wall or bust...

And really how disingenuous is it to be bragging about "making a comeback" in a state you felt you had an insurmountable lead in just 3 weeks ago?
It’s important to both of them. Last I saw, If Harris loses it her chances of winning drops to around 5% and Trump’s drops to around 20%.

Again, your poll post is the only one showing Orange Jesus ahead. Try reliable and respected polling operations. Google them. You posting this stuff just shows you are not living on Earth 1.
Are you 12?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT