ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: 14th Amendment and Trump...

Just to be clear, you not only think Ellen was part of the sex trafficking club. You also think she purposefully designed her set to drop clues about her membership. Why? To tease all you amateur detectives? To taunt you? What?
It amazes me that someone "supposedly" as smart as you doesn't know this has been going on for centuries and way back in the old testament. It happened so many times under so many kings. People in power do evil things. Time after time after time it happened. You think its just magically stopped? Its much worse now and more than ever before. You think what you wanna think though Goat. You're either trolling at this point or maybe you aren't that smart.

It amazes me that someone "supposedly" as smart as you doesn't know this has been going on for centuries and way back in the old testament. It happened so many times under so many kings. People in power do evil things. Time after time after time it happened. You think its just magically stopped? Its much worse now and more than ever before. You think what you wanna think though Goat. You're either trolling at this point or maybe you aren't that smart.
You avoided the question. Why all the hints? Why do they make this into a Dan Brown novel for you guys? Why not just shut the hell up about their illegal sex parties and not try to get caught?

You're scared of the goddamn illuminati. Hickory isn't the one who's duped.
Hick has proven his drivel time after time. Whatevs, I've posted enough facts this morning. Unless you wanna dispute Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan, Rumsfeld and more which you obviously are.

And I'm not scared of anything. Nobody picked them to be in charge however. Fauci was a wef pawn. The WHO is run by the wef...JEEEZUZ.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hick has proven his drivel time after time. Whatevs, I've posted enough facts this morning. Unless you wanna dispute Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan, Rumsfeld and more which you obviously are.

And I'm not scared of anything. Nobody picked them to be in charge however. Fauci was a wef pawn. The WHO is run by the wef...JEEEZUZ.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

If Trump were now president, Putin, Kim, and Trump would be having a sloppy 3-way in Kiev, celebrating its status as the regional capitol of a new Russian territory.

Great speech...Germany is laughing now aren't they?
You obviously have never met anyone not from the USA.

The first thing anyone ever asks me when I travel, in France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, South Korea, Australia (maybe I'm leaving a few out, since 2016) is

"How in the world can anyone in America support that awful man? I just can't understand it!"

The second thing they ask about is if I have ever been shot or seen a shooting, "American style" and why Americans love guns.

Trump is widely reviled, even by APOLITICAL people. He's a dumbass cult leader and you're a dumber-ass cult follower.

The first thing anyone ever asks me when I travel, in France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, South Korea, Australia (maybe I'm leaving a few out, since 2016) is

"How in the world can anyone in America support that awful man? I just can't understand it!"

The second thing they ask about is if I have ever been shot or seen a shooting, "American style" and why Americans love guns.

Trump is widely reviled, even by APOLITICAL people. He's a dumbass cult leader and you're a dumber-ass cult follower.
Know plenty...Quit spreading misinformation you sound like the same msm you feed from daily. Putin said all you need to know about Trump and this country. We have become known as a 3rd world loser political country.

The ROTTENNESS of the American political system is what he said. Which cannot pretend to teach others about DEMOCRACY. THEY exposed their internal problems. The democratic party has destroyed democracy in this country shooter. Listen to the applause. People know shooter. They know. Get over it. We are a joke under this administration. Nobody respects us anymore.

BTW you're pissed that Trump was right again about Germany and so many other things. AGAIN shooter AGAIN. How many times now does he keep rubbing it in your face?

Know plenty...Quit spreading misinformation you sound like the same msm you feed from daily. Putin said all you need to know about Trump and this country. We have become known as a 3rd world loser political country.

The ROTTENNESS of the American political system is what he said. Which cannot pretend to teach others about DEMOCRACY. THEY exposed their internal problems. The democratic party has destroyed democracy in this country shooter. Listen to the applause. People know shooter. They know. Get over it. We are a joke under this administration. Nobody respects us anymore.

BTW you're pissed that Trump was right again about Germany and so many other things. AGAIN shooter AGAIN. How many times now does he keep rubbing it in your face?
"Putin said..."? Why are you listening to what the most vile dictator in the world has to say about us?

You really are stupid you know that. Trump was neighbors with the guy and he and his family were on that plane a few times. It wasn't until epstein hit on a minor at one of trumps parties Trump booted him out and that was that.

Wonder why Ellen had a background prop of epsteins Island on her stage set?

You and your cronies are complete uninformed loons. Bottom of the pit msm sucking sheep. Lmao.
Was that before or after Epstein procured the teenager Trump allegedly raped? Just wondering…

Its BS I could post 20 video's most of which I have and you ignore them of what Trump has done for black people. Just stop its a made up msm propaganda bunch of BS. Your side is RIGGED and you all fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Youre just doing what you are told, and believing what you are told. Its a sham! Have you learned nothing from what Eisenhower said? Kennedy? Reagan? Rumsfeld? EX FBI and CIA agents? LMAO, either wake up or stay duped.
And we could all post things Trump has said or done that are racist, including using the N word on the set of the Apprentice, according to a witness. But you are the informed one. From your wackadoodle sites you visit. Yup

Same. Anyone who travels outside the US gets this every single trip. As soon as they know you are American they start asking about Trump and how in the world anyone can support him. And as soon as we disavow him, they say they never meet anyone who likes him. Surely couldn’t be because most Trump supporters never leave their little hollow.

Believes and listens to Putin and calls others dupes. Lol

Ahh yes...the msm runs deep in you two. Congrats for swallowing the pile of sh!t they feed you daily. Remember you are what you eat. Stop eating it.
Says the man who quotes Putin (and thinks he is the voice of "Common Sense").

images

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Says the man who quotes Putin (and thinks he is the voice of "Common Sense").

images
I'll take what he says and the reaction from the audience of other world leaders (which was overwhelming applause in agreement of an attack on a political opponent) over our MSM any day of the freakin week. We are a joke and the world knows it. And we are pussified because we do nothing about it. Our media is the biggest propaganda machine since Hitlers and you would have to be brain dead to not see that.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT