ADVERTISEMENT

Playing 5 on 7 Geeze

Re: Back-to-back no calls down by 12 ...

They don't deserve to win, an off night, but that sequence certainly didn't help.

Blaming refs is for losers.

Sorry..but we have gotten totally outplayed and out coached. Pitiful

My teams are the Wings and Kings

so this one is just getting going. Kane got lucky on that goal, but they're only down 1-0 right now
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Down 10, Holt gets killed underneath

Fast break and yogi gets pushed. That's just 2 observations. Not saying it will make a difference. Just 2 bad calls

Waaah....quit your crying

If any team in the country gets more calls is IU. You have to be 10 points better to win on the road and maybe 15 better on the road between Purdue and IU. Is this the first game between IU and Purdue you have ever watched. Waah.....keep crying baby.

Blaming refs isn't good-you are right. HOWEVER, it was terribly one-sided. But you go on the road in the B1G and you have to expect that. The Maryland game being no different. As biased as I am FOR IU, we definitely got those calls vs MD and I shouldn't complain because of that...but I will lol

No, that would be your fans at the game

freaking whined after every whistle... do they really think your guys don't foul?

Re: No, that would be your fans at the game

Originally posted by VanHoosier:
freaking whined after every whistle... do they really think your guys don't foul?
Give me a break... every game has bad calls. I can think of one in particular where Yogi tripped and they called a foul. 2nd look on the slow mo replay and he tripped over his own feet. It happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT