ADVERTISEMENT

Players that are Senior +

mouora

Redshirt
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is a list of everyone that is a Senior + on the roster. I think the regular seniors get one more year still but I am not sure about that. Just thought it was pretty interesting that we arent losing a ton.

Players that are Senior+ on IU website

DB
Cedarius Doss
Josh Sanguinetti

DL
Jacob Mangum-Farrar
Lanell Carr Jr.
James Carpenter

K
None

LB
None

Punter
None

LS
Mark Langston

OL
Nick Kidwell
Mike Katic

QB
Kurtis Rourke

RB
Justice Ellison
Ty Son Lawton
Solomon Vanhorse

TE
Trey Walker
Tyler Stephens

WR
Andison Coby
Myles Price
Ke'Shawn Williams
E.J. Williams Jr.

If Kidwell even wants to come back, its possible he could apply and get approved for another year since he didn't play a down. But I know he was already going to be playing on an extension this season before he got injured so who knows.

Reactions: red hornet
QB is a big hit but people are being groomed. DL does not have alot of depth now, and RB as well. WR somewhat. I would expect WR1 to check out his draft prospects. Transfers and recruiting should fill those holes. But I do expect more bleeding, just because with success comes opportunities to turn pro. We just need to minimize the gap of people leaving and new quality coming in taking their place as backups to the next in line.

Cig, shanahan and Tino have retooled every year though. They had all conference or the leading QB in conference every year. It’s why IU has so many great options at QB already. I suspect there will be kids lining up in the portal.
I have my fingers crossed. But I do think it’s a reasonable assumption.

I have my fingers crossed. But I do think it’s a reasonable assumption.
Cig has had different elite QB players every year. All conference. They are really strong at that spot. It’s their strongest coaching area. Thats why rourke looks like an all conference guy already. Very good at coaching and running an offense to his strengths.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT