ADVERTISEMENT

Play like this at Purdue..

Road games are always going to be tough.

This four game stretch with three on the road and Maryland at home was going to be a meat-grinder. I'm usually Debbie Downer, but I thought we'd do well to go 2-2 in the stretch, and at worst we're going to do exactly that. And I think most of our players remember the embarrassment of the PUR loss last year. I think we'll be ready. Whether we win is a different story.

Re: Road games are always going to be tough.

We'll be ready for Purdue but so will they. This is their national championship game. Also, we haven't been very good on the road this year. We've really only played 3 road games...OSU, MSU, and Illinois. We got destroyed in 2 of them and narrowly beat a bad Illinois team. I don't count Nebraska as that was a holiday and the students were gone.

You should be ashamed.

Seriously.

Chuckle chuckle

MSU was also a "student break" game.

And we responded well by winning four in a row after that loss before today (except for Maryland, they were all ugly, but they were wins--well, MD was ugly for a different reason :) ).

I think IND/PUR could really go either way Wednesday.

We keep hitting 50% of 25 taken threes and we'll destroy Purdue.

We should have lost this by 30. Yogi is unconscious right now.

The big question is which is sustainable because our d is atrocious.

We have dominated the boards lately though which is a huge huge advantage.

It would have been a 40 point loss if we rebounded like we did in November.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'll make sure to call the NCAA tournament committee

and tell them not to count the Nebraska win because it was on New Year's Eve. What a crock.

We might beat Purdue, we might not, but we'll have a better chance against them than we did against OSU...because OSU is better.

I agree with that...

Although our defense hasn't typically been this bad either. It was better against Nebraska and Illinois. Not getting much out of Johnson didn't help that situation.

If we beat Purdue and go 3-1 over this last 4 game stretch, we'll have done better than just about anyone expected, winning two road games and a top tier Big team at home.

We are also in for a rough couple games--I think our next 3 games have two or three of our toughest games remaining. Then we have a long stretch of winnable games to close out the season.

I win is a win.

The Nebraska game counts the same as others. I was just saying that it wasn't really a hostile environment that you see in most B1G road games.

Re: You should be ashamed.

You don't get it... well that is typical!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Play that way at Purdue and we win. Purdue doesn't have a Deangelo Russell. They can't make long twos. They can't make threes. OSU beat IU with their guard play. Purdue can't do that. Calm down. Wednesday will probably end with a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT