ADVERTISEMENT

Pitching starting to sort itself out.....

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Milto, Gordon, Beachamp, Saalfrank, Sommer, Sloan, Manous, Lloyd all pretty reliable.

Coaches really like Bierman, but he's struggling. He has some unusual stats. In 23.2 innings he has 22 Ks and 12 BBs, so the walks are his big issue. Here's the odd stat: Opponents are only hitting .189 against him, but he's given up 7 doubles & 3 HRs.

Franklin & Brown? Both have great stuff, but I would suspect we won't see a lot of them going forward this year.

What to make of Krueger? He's walking a lot of guys & opponents are hitting .286 against him. I hope there's nothing physically wrong with him.

The other positions that are interesting are 2nd & ss. Drew Ashley is coming back to earth a little....will we see Cade B. play more against righties? Also, Mercer's doing some interesting late game defensive substitutions with Houston & Walker at 2nd.

Final question---Anyone know how long Logan K. is out? I know he wasn't hitting well, but if he can come back 100% physically we have a hell of an OF with he, Gorski, & Richardson....possibly moving ED out of the starting line-up.

Reactions: mk23
Milto, Gordon, Beachamp, Saalfrank, Sommer, Sloan, Manous, Lloyd all pretty reliable.

Coaches really like Bierman, but he's struggling. He has some unusual stats. In 23.2 innings he has 22 Ks and 12 BBs, so the walks are his big issue. Here's the odd stat: Opponents are only hitting .189 against him, but he's given up 7 doubles & 3 HRs.

Franklin & Brown? Both have great stuff, but I would suspect we won't see a lot of them going forward this year.

What to make of Krueger? He's walking a lot of guys & opponents are hitting .286 against him. I hope there's nothing physically wrong with him.

The other positions that are interesting are 2nd & ss. Drew Ashley is coming back to earth a little....will we see Cade B. play more against righties? Also, Mercer's doing some interesting late game defensive substitutions with Houston & Walker at 2nd.

Final question---Anyone know how long Logan K. is out? I know he wasn't hitting well, but if he can come back 100% physically we have a hell of an OF with he, Gorski, & Richardson....possibly moving ED out of the starting line-up.
I’d be surprised if Kaletha makes it back this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT