ADVERTISEMENT

Pettiest golf club rules...

Leave the cart at the clubhouse and walk 18 like the game is meant to be played, you'll get plenty of exercise. Try walking 18 at Eagle Creek in the Indiana heat and humidity over the next three months, and you'll change that tune.
I agree with you. The average golfer on the average course uses up 1,400 calories when he or she walks 18 holes.

Yes.

And carrying a heavy bag is exercise even for young semi-fat white people. And, back in the day, lots of black kids, too.

Golf is like any other game. Some people like it, some people don't. Same as racing, yachting, bowling and poker. They are all games. Some require more athletic ability than others, but that's a dumb debate. A lot of fun activities don't require athletic ability. I love playing Risk, and if someone told me Risk was stupid because it's not a real sport, I'd tell them they're effin' retarded for even making that an issue.

I almost think it is more exercise to push a cart than to carry a golf bag. I basically had been carrying my bag since 2012, but began pushing a cart after injuring my back when I had to put on my brakes for a bicyclist. In my opinion, it is more difficult to push a cart up a hill than it was to carry my golf back up the same hill. You also have to walk farther when you use a push cart because you can't cut across a tee or green when using it.

I almost think it is more exercise to push a cart than to carry a golf bag. I basically had been carrying my bag since 2012, but began pushing a cart after injuring my back when I had to put on my brakes for a bicyclist. In my opinion, it is more difficult to push a cart up a hill than it was to carry my golf back up the same hill. You also have to walk farther when you use a push cart because you can't cut across a tee or green when using it.
I ain't cutting across the green, but I'm definitely cutting across the tees. F U TMP and Ziz.

Reactions: C-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT