ADVERTISEMENT

Pen Pals

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
I'm not sure how many of you had pen pals when you were younger. In the late 70s in elementary school, everyone in my class had one through some international program via UNICEF or something like that. One of my buddies fell in love with a girl through the mail. Here's your chance to do the same thing, over 40 years later.

I'm not sure how many of you had pen pals when you were younger. In the late 70s in elementary school, everyone in my class had one through some international program via UNICEF or something like that. One of my buddies fell in love with a girl through the mail. Here's your chance to do the same thing, over 40 years later.

I'll give you credit just for "Pen Pals!"

A pastor friend of mine in Illinois met his wife by being pen pals with her. She was not in jail though. I always find it strange when you hear about these women who write and fall in love with serial killers who are in prison. That's just weird. I think Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker had a lot of ladies who fell for him.

Need to get Kurt to write them strictly after midnight.

Need to get Kurt to write them strictly after midnight.

0klCuc9.gif

Authentic frontier gibberish (fueled by clear liquor)

A pastor friend of mine in Illinois met his wife by being pen pals with her. She was not in jail though. I always find it strange when you hear about these women who write and fall in love with serial killers who are in prison. That's just weird. I think Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker had a lot of ladies who fell for him.
I remember seeing a story some years ago about how pen pals became a part-time job in prison. Inmates would be courting several women simultaneously to request $$ and other gifts.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I remember seeing a story some years ago about how pen pals became a part-time job in prison. Inmates would be courting several women simultaneously to request $$ and other gifts.
Hey those commissary cheeseburgers aren't cheap, and handing out a free Pepsi every now and then is a good way to keep people off your back (literally).

Reactions: Klaus 7196

Star feckers come in many forms.

Do you get boom-boom time even though you are just a pen-pal? If so, I need to find the optimum place where there are the most women prison within a 50miles radius.

Write off to like 20, and hopefully I get a 50% hit rate, and I'll be off to the races.

Great thing about these women is that they have other commitments elsewhere most of the time. Its almost like sleeping with a married woman.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT