ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Stewart

SIAP but when will he be available? After last night's guard debacle, I'm hoping real soon.

Next semester, aka some time in January. He is the nest Jesus. Great shooter and a true leader. Will be our savior.

Christmas miracle baby!!!!!

Desperation recruiting. I don't think he fits a team trying to use better ball movement. He is going to be somewhere between Verdell Jones, Devonte Green and James Blackmon.

Archie needs more from Al and Rob. Simple as that. Get on them. The move Rob made to get fouled under 0:25 left in the game is what he should be doing from the start. He is strong and he gets fouled well at the rim. So do it. All was just flat out disappointing in the game. Need 12 from him regularly.

Desperation recruiting. I don't think he fits a team trying to use better ball movement. He is going to be somewhere between Verdell Jones, Devonte Green and James Blackmon.

Archie needs more from Al and Rob. Simple as that. Get on them. The move Rob made to get fouled under 0:25 left in the game is what he should be doing from the start. He is strong and he gets fouled well at the rim. So do it. All was just flat out disappointing in the game. Need 12 from him regularly.

12 from Al regularly??
Is it open mic night at the comedy club?

Al would be lucky to give us 12 about twice a season.

Reactions: mk23 and brebelle3
12 from Al regularly??
Is it open mic night at the comedy club?

Al would be lucky to give us 12 about twice a season.
actually I think 10-12 ppg is quite reasonable for Al. He's at least an adequate 3 pt shooter and it would help our balance and spacing if both he and Armaan can knock down open 3s. He's a senior and CAM needs to sit him down and tell him his recent play is not acceptable for a Captain. I'm very disappointed in this team so far, but I still can cobble together some hope if Stewart plays and can shoot, Trey continues to get comfortable and develop and Brunk can come back and at least give us backup minutes. That last part is very important, as Race is going to struggle against size in the post, as he did Saturday with Kofi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT