ADVERTISEMENT

Garwey Dual

Coach Geez

All-Big Ten
Dec 23, 2019
Former Carmel player and current Southern CA prep player Garwey Dual has de-committed from Providence in light of Ed Cooley stepping down to take the Georgetown job. Dual was a late bloomer who committed to Providence early last summer but has since been listed as a top 50 recruit. Has elite length and athleticism and is one of the best perimeter defenders in his class. Saw him as an underclassmen while at Carmel and he was very disruptive on the defensive end but his offensive game was a work in-progress. I have not seen him play in over 2 years so can't comment on his development. Don't think IU ever offered but he now becomes one of the best available prospects.

Can’t imagine growing up with that name. What were his parents thinking???
Well at least he is from a different country. Some of these names I am seeing are just ridiculous. Sincere? that one stands out for starters. maybe that is why they become athletes? You either learned to run fast of get the Sh*t kicked out of you as a kid?

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Former Carmel player and current Southern CA prep player Garwey Dual has de-committed from Providence in light of Ed Cooley stepping down to take the Georgetown job. Dual was a late bloomer who committed to Providence early last summer but has since been listed as a top 50 recruit. Has elite length and athleticism and is one of the best perimeter defenders in his class. Saw him as an underclassmen while at Carmel and he was very disruptive on the defensive end but his offensive game was a work in-progress. I have not seen him play in over 2 years so can't comment on his development. Don't think IU ever offered but he now becomes one of the best available prospects.

Not sure I’ve ever read an article about a basketball player that failed to list his height.

Well at least he is from a different country. Some of these names I am seeing are just ridiculous. Sincere? that one stands out for starters. maybe that is why they become athletes? You either learned to run fast of get the Sh*t kicked out of you as a kid?
Ah didn’t realize that. Just unfortunate then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT