ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers TV coverage on Bally Sports

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
I apologize In advance if I’ve missed a thread on this topic. I cut the cord a good 5 years ago and last year I couldn’t get Pacers games here in Indy. I read a Doyel article in the Star this morning and it seems there will now be an option for streaming via a Bally Sports App. Has anyone signed up or bought the Pacers 5 game pak that gives you a free 6 month subscription.

So i use Roku for most of my streaming apps. I’m wondering if app will be available? I also have an LG smart Tv so it’s possible I can download from there. I’d love to hear more if anyone has already signed up.

Reactions: bawlmer
I apologize In advance if I’ve missed a thread on this topic. I cut the cord a good 5 years ago and last year I couldn’t get Pacers games here in Indy. I read a Doyel article in the Star this morning and it seems there will now be an option for streaming via a Bally Sports App. Has anyone signed up or bought the Pacers 5 game pak that gives you a free 6 month subscription.

So i use Roku for most of my streaming apps. I’m wondering if app will be available? I also have an LG smart Tv so it’s possible I can download from there. I’d love to hear more if anyone has already signed up.
People watch the Pacers?

Why?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Yes, but it's $20/mo

Says will work on Roku

Whether it's worth $20/mo, to watch them win 20 games this season.... that's a personal choice for you.

Reactions: Eppy99
to watch them win 20 games this season
Mr. Optimism.

Personally I think they do....something....til the trade deadline and then dump everything they can for as many sweet, sweet, ping pong balls as possible.

Only to get the 5th pick or some shit.

Halliburton's a good player though. And Mathurin is supremely athletic. Good pieces to build around. Bye Myles. Bye Buddy.

Mr. Optimism.

Personally I think they do....something....til the trade deadline and then dump everything they can for as many sweet, sweet, ping pong balls as possible.

Only to get the 5th pick or some shit.

Halliburton's a good player though. And Mathurin is supremely athletic. Good pieces to build around. Bye Myles. Bye Buddy.

Vegas has Pacers and Spurs the lowest projected wins at like 22 over/ under.

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT