ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Tom Brady

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
To me he looked gaunt - sunken cheeks. Whatever it is that kept him out, it took a physical toll too.

I know his mom was sick a few years ago. Hope that’s not it. “The Circle of Life” is rough the older you get.

On the other hand, the cynic in me thought “rehab.” Hope it’s not that either.

The other cynic in me said “supermodels be crazy.” Hope it’s not that either.

Lets play Illinois so I can stop being an ass!

Well, he is at the age where everyone needs to have their colons checked! Im thinking the wife or a teammate may have caused some rectal trauma!

To me he looked gaunt - sunken cheeks. Whatever it is that kept him out, it took a physical toll too.

I know his mom was sick a few years ago. Hope that’s not it. “The Circle of Life” is rough the older you get.

On the other hand, the cynic in me thought “rehab.” Hope it’s not that either.

The other cynic in me said “supermodels be crazy.” Hope it’s not that either.

Lets play Illinois so I can stop being an ass!
Lots of speculation that he's had subtle facial plastic surgery over the course of his career, and that he had more during his recent absence.

There was also a rumor that he's been filming episodes of The Masked Singer (lol), but I think that's been debunked.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I think it could be marriage issues, unfortunately. It's been stated that it's not a health issue for either him or family members. Giselle has been pushing for him to retire for several years.

As an aside, how crazy is it that a 45-year-old was voted best player in the entire league, by his peers? Career high in passing yards last year, leading the league in both yards and TDs.

As for the gaunt look he's been getting skinnier every year, lately. Presumably part of the fitness plan that I guess I can't argue with.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I think it could be marriage issues

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT