ADVERTISEMENT

One Of The Best High School Backcourts In Northern Indiana

Burton put up 38 on Zionsville last night. Penn proved they can play with Indy teams. With Burton, who is the best player in the state, they definitely could win state this year. He won’t win Mr Basketball because he’s from extreme northern Indiana, but he should if they make a deep run.

Think I might have jinxed Carpenter by mentioning he had a double-double in every game before the game against Western last Friday; that was the first game this season he didn't.

Burton put up 38 on Zionsville last night. Penn proved they can play with Indy teams. With Burton, who is the best player in the state, they definitely could win state this year. He won’t win Mr Basketball because he’s from extreme northern Indiana, but he should if they make a deep run.
Burton isn’t better than Bidunga

Think I might have jinxed Carpenter by mentioning he had a double-double in every game before the game against Western last Friday; that was the first game this season he didn't.
But he had a season high 25 points. Grady will be fun to see how he fills out. I could see him being a mid major at some point.

But he had a season high 25 points. Grady will be fun to see how he fills out. I could see him being a mid major at some point.
The Tipton vs Lewis Cass game on Friday should be a pretty good one with Cass being on a 5 game win streak. It'll be interesting to see Carpenter and Tyson Good go up against each other

The Tipton vs Lewis Cass game on Friday should be a pretty good one with Cass being on a 5 game win streak. It'll be interesting to see Carpenter and Tyson Good go up against each other
Tough matchup for the blue devils. It will be finesse vs power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT