ADVERTISEMENT

"On paper" this guy has great measurables...

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Which makes me ask what's the catch...?
Does he expect to have a position just handed to him because he was good in high school??

Seems worth an in depth look to find the red flags (if any)...

He's got the size and the speed to be (on paper) a serious dual threat QB , "IF" he has the leadership skills...

Anyone out there know anything about this guy ???

Does he expect to have a position just handed to him because he was good in high school??

He's got the size and the speed to be (on paper) a serious dual threat QB , "IF" he has the leadership skills...

He hasnt been able to get on the field at either Troy or Utah, and his senior year of high school was a wash, as well. Wherever he is in the Fall of 2023, it will be the first meaningful football he’s played since 2019. Probably not someone who’s going to help us on the near term.

We don't beyond a basic google search, but the coaches will determine if he is a potential help.

Collectively we who's your fans seem to be locked in every year on the need to find big strong guys. The reality at just about every position is that they need to find big strong exceptional athletes.

Yep in paper, my Jimmy is better than your Joe , so I win the chalkboard competition LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT