ADVERTISEMENT

OMG Trump is building a DOME all over the USA!!!

Joe_Hoopsier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Just thought I would get this out of the way, we all know that it was coming from some dim on here. "He's a total isolationist"!!! "if he builds a Dome, I will have a factory to sell dome ladders!!". Jesus Christ what a sad sack of stuff the dem's have become in my lifetime.

Just thought I would get this out of the way, we all know that it was coming from some dim on here. "He's a total isolationist"!!! "if he builds a Dome, I will have a factory to sell dome ladders!!". Jesus Christ what a sad sack of stuff the dem's have become in my lifetime.
I hate domes for football and baseball. Just ain’t natural.

First it was the DH. Then it was interleague play. Now an overall dome? Next thing you know they’ll be paying college football and basketball players.

And then they’ll put advertising on the Assembly Hall floor.

And we still can’t get a fvcking live bison?

Now it’s time to get pissed off.

Now you're going to dog on American entrepreneurs?
Well it was a play on what Walz said about the boarder wall. I was trying to come up with a parallel that would stump a dome... I didn't come up with anything and after about 10 seconds, my adhd L'IB don't give aflip kicks in, and I go with what I've got. I was thinking of repelling from the top... But that would require way too much effort to develop the technicals to be visualized for the rubes around these parts.
Oh look, SQUIRREL

I hate domes for football and baseball. Just ain’t natural.

First it was the DH. Then it was interleague play. Now an overall dome? Next thing you know they’ll be paying college football and basketball players.

And then they’ll put advertising on the Assembly Hall floor.

And we still can’t get a fvcking live bison?

Now it’s time to get pissed off.
SOOOO, just as a message board mental exercise, of course!.
Lets say that we could come up with a halter broke Bison. Dressed it up in IU gear, showed up at a game in a $150,000 truck and trailer.
Made our way to the gate, but we "left our instructions" at home and am not sure which gate we are supposed to go in.. Now maybe we have a few internal "moles".. that help, either explicitly or deliberately unintentionally... to get inside the gates...
You pickin up what I'm puttin down? (not talkin buffalo chips).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT