ADVERTISEMENT

OK let s not go crazy Thursday night

sku

Benchwarmer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2007
Their is a feeling of euphoria now with IU fans from the past two games and the recent verbal from Lander. Two games before this the board was in meltdown and wanted Archie fired and no effort from the team. So let us keep a level head after tomorrow nights game at Mackey whether IU wins or loses. History shows that on most games against IU at Mackey PU plays very well. The 74/75 and 75/76 team had a tough time winning at Mackey. Add to this no one knows which IU or PU team will show up the way they both have played this year, it could be interesting. I would love a IU win there but will be happy for the game to be close and the team busts their butt and shows some heart and effort. I expect the way PU has played the past couple of games everything they throw up will go in the basket. So let s not go crazy and Go Hoosiers!

Their is a feeling of euphoria now with IU fans from the past two games and the recent verbal from Lander. Two games before this the board was in meltdown and wanted Archie fired and no effort from the team. So let us keep a level head after tomorrow nights game at Mackey whether IU wins or loses. History shows that on most games against IU at Mackey PU plays very well. The 74/75 and 75/76 team had a tough time winning at Mackey. Add to this no one knows which IU or PU team will show up the way they both have played this year, it could be interesting. I would love a IU win there but will be happy for the game to be close and the team busts their butt and shows some heart and effort. I expect the way PU has played the past couple of games everything they throw up will go in the basket. So let s not go crazy and Go Hoosiers!

Screw that. Let's totally go crazy Thursday night; our team most of all!

Will be happy for the game to be close? WTF? If we just bust our butts and show heart and effort, we'll win. We have more talent than PU, if we bust our butts, we'll beat them.

Last edited:

Will be happy for the game to be close? WTF? If we just our butts and show heart and effort, we'll win. We have more talent than PU, if we just our butts, we'll beat them.
What I mean is for the board to not go crazy if IU loses.

lol. It's a given that the board will be melting down if they get behind early in the game or if they have a lead and find themselves behind at some point.
After the past few games and the bad news they received yesterday, a few posters are probably waiting in anticipation of poor play tomorrow. I think we all know who they are.

Don't forget the possible Kaufman news. He is an important one too. I'm with you in that it always depends on which IU team shows up. Do those players realize how important these next four games are? Also being ready to play in the B1G Tourney can help us as well. I'm not one who says IU is in the NCAA. It's a wait and see proposition.

Will be happy for the game to be close? WTF? If we just our butts and show heart and effort, we'll win. We have more talent than PU, if we just our butts, we'll beat them.
"Just our butts, just our butts"...like the sound of that!!

After watching Archie Miller build his team of basketball players and then winning over here in Dayton...I am looking forward to a continuation of that impressive history. He is a good recruiter. He knows his X's and O's. He isn't flashy. He doesn't BS.

I have never said that he walks on water or is a guaranteed HOF coach. But, I have every expectation that with Race playing well, DD moving well, and the team playing like a team...etc. IU will be respectable at PU and beat their butts.

I have said repeatedly that he needs a really good guard or guards to execute his schemes. If and when Phin gets to near 100% and/or we have really good guards, then watch out.

After watching Archie Miller build his team of basketball players and then winning over here in Dayton...I am looking forward to a continuation of that impressive history. He is a good recruiter. He knows his X's and O's. He isn't flashy. He doesn't BS.

I have never said that he walks on water or is a guaranteed HOF coach. But, I have every expectation that with Race playing well, DD moving well, and the team playing like a team...etc. IU will be respectable at PU and beat their butts.

I have said repeatedly that he needs a really good guard or guards to execute his schemes. If and when Phin gets to near 100% and/or we have really good guards, then watch out.
One thing that could help Miller is he doesn't appear to be a guy who bucks the administration. IU doesn't appear to want another larger than life coach like Coach Knight so a low key guy like Miller is right in their wheel house.

"Just our butts, just our butts"...like the sound of that!!
211jmq.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT