ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State 10th place team 71 Kentucky65

I’m trying to remember the last time IU played UK in the NCAA tournament?

I guess whoever won that game has bragging rights in the recent head-to-head series, no?

Hoping somebody out there can look that up for me?

Appreciate the research!

I’m trying to remember the last time IU played UK in the NCAA tournament?

I guess whoever won that game has bragging rights in the recent head-to-head series, no?

Hoping somebody out there can look that up for me?

Appreciate the research!

2016. IU beat Kentucky 73-67 in the 2nd Round (or Round of 32, whatever you want to call it; it'll always be the 2nd round to me) of the NCAA Tournament. I think we were the higher seed in that game, also.

2016. IU beat Kentucky 73-67 in the 2nd Round (or Round of 32, whatever you want to call it; it'll always be the 2nd round to me) of the NCAA Tournament. I think we were the higher seed in that game, also.

Thank you!

I’m kind of disappointed that BigBlueTurd 3.0 or some other UK poster didn’t research and answer.

I guess the interwebs wasn’t workin’ down there when somebody cuts the string leading to the tin can.

Thank you!

I’m kind of disappointed that BigBlueTurd 3.0 or some other UK poster didn’t research and answer.

I guess the interwebs wasn’t workin’ down there when somebody cuts the string leading to the tin can.

You can have bragging rights on the recent head to head matchups, we will take national relevancy and 4 final fours since your last. Deal? Hope to see you guys have a break through and crack the field of 68 this year

You can have bragging rights on the recent head to head matchups, we will take national relevancy and 4 final fours since your last. Deal? Hope to see you guys have a break through and crack the field of 68 this year

Thanks Cletus....as recent history goes:

WE OWN YOU.

How u like that you UK lurkers you guys suck!
Don't forget the Evansville loss! Dead last and winless in the MVC. Probably a more embarrassing loss than Virginia losing to Chaminade when Ralph Sampson was playing back in the early 80's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT