ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason Hype Media

Also some, " prevent injuries" yoga or something.
They did the vibe yoga thing a few years ago. Didn’t help with das boot.

I have had many conversations with friends if Clif/our system is why we have injuries. Dont think it is. Everyone has injuries, we just get key players that seem to get them.

Reactions: IUgradman
They did the vibe yoga thing a few years ago. Didn’t help with das boot.

I have had many conversations with friends if Clif/our system is why we have injuries. Dont think it is. Everyone has injuries, we just get key players that seem to get them.
I'd imagine every college team is incorporating aspects of yoga into any workout regimen. That combination of strengthening and stretching is really critical. Wish I'd known about that in my 20s/30s.

Last edited:
I'd imagine every college team is incorporating aspects of yoga into any workout regiment. That combination of strengthening and stretching is really critical. Wish I'd known about that in my 20s/30s.
Word. Wemby has an insane stretching program that has turned him into a human rubber band and probably played a big role in him avoiding injury.

Reactions: kkott
Football. My son will be doing yoga and boxing to help flexibility and side to side movement. He’s a big Ol’ boy.
They need to bring them out to my farm. Throw some logs around. I am building a pond and some of these poplars and white oaks I am taking down are from the 1800s

Reactions: kkott
Except for the ticks and turkey mites!
Omg yes!! Two nights ago I woke up in bed and felt something on my back. I set straight up and asked my wife to look. It was a freaking tick. I blamed it on the cats. Lol

Several years ago a guest at the member/guest at Victoria National went home with a tick bite he evidently didn’t know he had. News got back to the club that he died of Lyme disease. Very unusual but warning to always be careful with tick bites.

Reactions: 76-1 and Cavanagh
They need to bring them out to my farm. Throw some logs around. I am building a pond and some of these poplars and white oaks I am taking down are from the 1800s
Real men drag a chained engine block across the field. ~ Carl Barzilauskas

Wussies quit the team. ~ Bo Barzilauskas

Omg yes!! Two nights ago I woke up in bed and felt something on my back. I set straight up and asked my wife to look. It was a freaking tick. I blamed it on the cats. Lol

Several years ago a guest at the member/guest at Victoria National went home with a tick bite he evidently didn’t know he had. News got back to the club that he died of Lyme disease. Very unusual but warning to always be careful with tick bites.
Ticks are so bad.
Bobcats are bad near me I guess. I’ve already seen two, and if you see them they are for sure heavy. Can’t really have chickens/guineas is what I was told.
then get a couple of mules or donkey. They will stomp the guts out of coyotes and bobcats. Easy to care for too. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Ticks are so bad.

then get a couple of mules or donkey. They will stomp the guts out of coyotes and bobcats. Easy to care for too. 🤣
and some goats and a couple cows. I don't know what they are good for, but I like the idea of Farmer Cav. Actually I think the goats will eat up most any vegetation and undergrowth. Think they'll even eat kudzu.

• Haha
Not through the school/program, but I read Tyler Smith's article on the front page about roles and minutes, and when I totaled up his minutes estimate I came up with like 256 minutes. I think we'll win if we get to play 6.5 guys against the other team's 5.

• Haha
Not through the school/program, but I read Tyler Smith's article on the front page about roles and minutes, and when I totaled up his minutes estimate I came up with like 256 minutes. I think we'll win if we get to play 6.5 guys against the other team's 5.
Here was his explanation on the premie

"But you have to account for some injuries. So a guy like Hatton may play 3 minutes of the 200 one game, and 15 minutes the next while someone else gets a DNP. Last year’s team “averaged” around 230 minutes per game"

• Haha
Here was his explanation on the premie

"But you have to account for some injuries. So a guy like Hatton may play 3 minutes of the 200 one game, and 15 minutes the next while someone else gets a DNP. Last year’s team “averaged” around 230 minutes per game"
Hmmm, gotta noodle on that one a bit. I'd have thought when you divided their minutes by game, it would still average out, but he's right, when I look at the mpg from last year and add it up, it is 230+, while total minutes played totals exactly to 6600 (33 x 200). If I played 33 minutes in the first game of the year and got injured and out for the season, I'm going to average 1mpg, so I'm still struggling to see how that doesn't compute, but it doesn't. I need another cup of coffee.

• Haha

I had a tick on my nuts once when I was young. Not a great experience having your mom remove a tick from your nutsack. I hate ticks.

If I played 33 minutes in the first game of the year and got injured and out for the season, I'm going to average 1mpg, so I'm still struggling to see how that doesn't compute, but it doesn't.
Your average would be 33 minutes/game since you appeared in only one game. If you come back for the last game of the season and play the last 3 minutes in a blowout, your average would be 18 minutes/game since you appeared in two games. I'm on cup #5.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT