ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: Nebraska @ Indiana

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
So IU has two losses in a row. Welcome to the B1G.

Indiana has to start defending better and the bench needs to do something.

Nebraska is lots better than they were last year. But IU matches up with them better than with Maryland or Michigan. They will try to feature their guards. Can Smith stay in the game?

Nebraska 73 - Indiana 78

IU 78
Neb 71
Romeo asserts himself early and late. Romeo's first 30 point game in an IU uniform. Miles gets a technical. Phinesee is more effective as he works his way back to better health. Morgan has a near triple double.

IU 80 NU 67

Offense comes out firing and IU gets back on track.

I hope IU forms their own bench mob and shows up Nebraska just like they tried to do to us last year. Screw em.

Reactions: V-Doub

Nebraska is lots better than they were last year. But IU matches up with them better than with Maryland or Michigan. They will try to feature their guards. Can Smith stay in the game?

Nebraska 73 - Indiana 78
IU 75
NU 71

Nebraska 73 - Indiana 78
I've been wrong for the last two games so it's time to get on track! IU will win by 7!

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
IU 86 - Neb. 81 OT. I will admit I don’t have any inside inhormstion. This is offered up as just something I would really like to see blossom into fruition. As always, it is to be taken for entertainment purposes only. Thank you in advance for your understanding of this sensitive matter.

Nebraska 73 - Indiana 78

Tight one. Low-scoring. Decided late. IU 62-59.

I like it. Screw it! I say IU by 20 too. It's time for them to have an easy win against a good team.
Whew, I'll eat crow on that prediction.

We have the talent. I guess it's motivation that's missing. Fitzner and McRoberts should not be playing unless we have a 20 point lead with 3 minutes left in the game.

Whew, I'll eat crow on that prediction.

We have the talent. I guess it's motivation that's missing. Fitzner and McRoberts should not be playing unless we have a 20 point lead with 3 minutes left in the game.
Me too. I thought IU was due for a breakthrough game but I guess Nebraska was due. I'm good with McRoberts playing but Fitzner really isn't giving us much at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT