ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU @ Michigan St.

It's @MSU.... Anything less than a 20 pt loss and I'll be happy... Good news... DD won't get in foul trouble... Hope McRoberts & Morgan don't either... May want to start Priller & McSwain to survive the first few calls.... Lololol
It would be an interesting experiment to throw Priller out there to let the refs call their initial touch fouls to get it out of their system. The problem is we would be down too far to have it matter.

The only possible use for Priller would be to send him in at the end of the game to foul.

UK fans are like those people who buy end of the world prediction books. When it doenst become true they just believe the lie again...wash and repeat. UK got lightening in a bottle in 2012 other that Cal has underachived at winning more titles. 25 + first round draft picks, all -stars in the NBA and ONE title. Shoot Kevin Oillie has a title LOL And nowhere near the players.

Reactions: Kentucky31
This is a bad scenario. Playing a hungry, MSU team on the road. And they aren't missing 1 player whatsoever. I'll be glad when Izzo retires.

Defense might keep it from getting ugly. I say we lose 65-52.

Well, define whatsoever.

MSU has two bench players in Ben Carter and Kyle Ahrens out for the year.

It does somewhat hurt depth as MSU had 11 guys they could comfortably play this year, and it's down to 9 now.

Don't count IU out. I think MSU will win but it won't shock me if IU wins a close one. Because I'm optimistic I will go with IU by 3!

One of my best friend's dad (friend is IU grad) played for Rupp. Needless to say they are connected to UK and insiders (still have the big family farm in Lexington, which is badass and members at keeneland etc.) His dad is so disgusted with current state of UK hoops he hates to watch it, which is very interesting. Hates the one and done. Hates no kids from state. Point is can't paint all UK fans with same brush. (Same for IU). Im an IU alum and I'm defending UK friends. Go Figure. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
It would be an interesting experiment to throw Priller out there to let the refs call their initial touch fouls to get it out of their system. The problem is we would be down too far to have it matter.

The only possible use for Priller would be to send him in at the end of the game to foul.

send him in like John Chaney's goon!

Well, define whatsoever.

MSU has two bench players in Ben Carter and Kyle Ahrens out for the year.

It does somewhat hurt depth as MSU had 11 guys they could comfortably play this year, and it's down to 9 now.
Nonsense, nobody is 11 deep this late in conference season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT