ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU @ Michigan St.

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Like the way Indiana's defense is starting to jell. But IU does not match up well against MSU.
MSU likely will block our inside attempts. Unless their defense goes to sleep we are going to hurt on offense. They have bigs and have had some time to prepare.

Unless transition buckets go to Indiana. That and free throws and threes. And the zebras like us, right?

MSU is favored in dbl digits..

IU 66; MSU 79

This is a road trip that isn't going to be pretty.

MSU is going to be ready to play after the last few games and we don't match up well.

And its on the road.... :(

Double digit loss......probably ugly early.

Regroup and get Maryland at home next.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Like the way Indiana's defense is starting to jell. But IU does not match up well against MSU.
MSU likely will block our inside attempts. Unless their defense goes to sleep we are going to hurt on offense. They have bigs and have had some time to prepare.

Unless transition buckets go to Indiana. That and free throws and threes. And the zebras like us, right?

IU 66; MSU 79

MSU 74
IU 60

MSU's defense is going to hurt us...

I certainly don't have a feel for numbers except that I think this one could get really ugly.

This is a bad scenario. Playing a hungry, MSU team on the road. And they aren't missing 1 player whatsoever. I'll be glad when Izzo retires.

Defense might keep it from getting ugly. I say we lose 65-52.

MSU 83 - IU 67 The training wheels come off early and panic sets in before the collapse. Izzo feels something for our new coach and wanting to be liked, he calls off his dogs or it might have been worse.

IU 66; MSU 79

I think it will be closer than expected. We tend to play to our level of comp, but have done better recently. We have something to prove, but just don’t have the horses to finish the drill. IU 67 MSU 71

Reactions: MrBing
I think we keep it within striking distance. It all depends on if the 3pt shot is falling or not. I think our defense keeps it respectable.
MSU 73
IU 65

I agree with the general sentiment so far. However, keep in mind, IU has for whatever reason, historically played well at East Lansing the past seasons. If IU can get hot from the perimeter(I know, I know), they might surprise us.

McHoop

I agree with the general sentiment so far. However, keep in mind, IU has for whatever reason, historically played well at East Lansing the past seasons. If IU can get hot from the perimeter(I know, I know), they might surprise us.

McHoop
The key seems to be IU's defense. If IU causes a lot of MSU turnovers, gets to the loose ball first, and just stays close...who knows?

McHoop
We've only won up there once in 15 or 20 years-2013 with Vic and Cody.

IU 66; MSU 79

MSU - a billion something
IU - MSU’s something score minus a billion

I won't make a prediction. Instead, I look at this game as a measure of the real improvement the team has made this year. It might not be fair to do that as even established teams have struggled on the road at MSU. A strong showing will give us a better feeling that the improvement we have seen in the last few games is real.

A lot would have to go right for us to win this game. MSU has struggled lately, but I don't expect that to continue. I expect us to face a team playing their best.

IU 66; MSU 79

I hope IU just goes in there and plays loose and goes for it. That's all I want. The score in a sense is meaningless because it is a large mountain to climb. Plus if they go for it it builds character for down the road.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
It's @MSU.... Anything less than a 20 pt loss and I'll be happy... Good news... DD won't get in foul trouble... Hope McRoberts & Morgan don't either... May want to start Priller & McSwain to survive the first few calls.... Lololol

Hey Gomer, would you like to make a bet on that score? How about if MSU wins by more than 63, I'll self-ban myself from Kensucky boards. If MSU wins by less than 63, you will kill yourself or at least stay off IU message boards?

Is it a bet?
Why the hell would you even go to a UK board in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT