ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Illinois

Yeah hate to see that. I like bates but even a middle school player deserves being benched for not stepping over to try to take a charge there.

Maybe his vision of the driver was obscured.
That was pretty bad. It’s an example why Galloway helps winning and Bates does not. He longs for the AAU game.

You are a moron. Every fan base will countdown the clock when it gets low. Not Indiana.
I don't care what fanbases do. My point is a D1 college level player shouldn't need it. Do we need to shout out the screens for them too?

You are a moron. Every fan base will countdown the clock when it gets low. Not Indiana.
If the players need the fan base to count down the shot clock they got bigger issues. Shut the hell up and go back to the Purdue board. There’s a reason why you haven’t posted here in over a month and we all know why.

That sequence sums up Bates contributions perfectly.

Pass up open 3 to miss a wide open pull-up that rebounds directly back to him and then proceed to miss a wide open layup. Surprised he didn't get a foul on the layup rebound.

Reactions: InvisibleHoosier
Another lazy entitled fan. Let’s meet up? Would love to see you run that mouth in real life. I’d leave you in the Everglades.
Death threats? Really? So intellectually and emotionally challenged that this is where you go? Please perma ban this clown.

Reactions: brianiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT