ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

No I have given him credit when he deserved it - like renegotiating NAFTA and making it better, providing lethal military aid to Ukraine (Obama didn’t), corporate tax cuts, SCOTUS nominees, aggressively going after ISIS, etc. and defending him from false and over the top political attacks, like Charlottesville.

Name one thing dbm has criticized Trump for.

Now that I think about it, I may be the most objective poster concerning Trump on the WC. That includes you.
Amy Comey Barrett, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Mike Pompeo...all huge mistakes by Trump.

Most people don’t eat caviar and lobster like you. 😎

I assumed you watched the debate, but Trump claimed food prices have doubled, tripled and quadrupled under Biden. Lie, or not a lie? What’s the objective and only true answer to that question?
Rough few days for you. As a self proclaimed Republican, being confronted with the consequences of your own poor political decisions has to sting. Recognizing that you apologized on behalf of nonsense for four years is tough.

It stings so much you can’t admit to your wrong doing. That is the mark of an egotist.

Amy Comey Barrett, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Mike Pompeo...all huge mistakes by Trump.
I disagree, particularly about Pompeo. Barr was pretty fair, but he's not the partisan hit man Garland is.

Barrett is somewhat moderate, but still conservative.

Pence was always a lightweight, but he didn't have the Constitutional authority to stop the vote count.

What you're pissed about is that these people don't act like Democrats and willing to use the government go after political opponents. Do we really want that?

“Food” doesn’t equal a few specific items, which do go up and down depending on the season. There is a metric for food in general and it has not doubled, tripled or quadrupled. That’s on the outrageous lie end of the scale.

Your’re paying way too much for a cigar. My go to is 96 rated Aging Room Quattro which I can get for significantly less than $10 each online after discounts. It’s excellent. Better than any Cuban I’ve had.
I was being facetious about the cigar but I can go on and on...and on about grocery and food items. It ain't 21%.

Reactions: DANC
I disagree, particularly about Pompeo. Barr was pretty fair, but he's not the partisan hit man Garland is.

Barrett is somewhat moderate, but still conservative.

Pence was always a lightweight, but he didn't have the Constitutional authority to stop the vote count.

What you're pissed about is that these people don't act like Democrats and willing to use the government go after political opponents. Do we really want that?
Barr hid the Hunter Biden laptop from Trump for over a year. Also lied to him and told Trump he was taking care of the mail in balloting insanity, illegal rule changes, etc when he was actually sitting on his ass the whole time.

Barr hid the Hunter Biden laptop from Trump for over a year. Also lied to him and told Trump he was taking care of the mail in balloting insanity, illegal rule changes, etc when he was actually sitting on his ass the whole time.
I've got no answer for why the laptop wasn't revealed. But I don't know how Trump could believe Barr would take care of any election issues - those are run by states.

Rough few days for you. As a self proclaimed Republican, being confronted with the consequences of your own poor political decisions has to sting. Recognizing that you apologized on behalf of nonsense for four years is tough.

It stings so much you can’t admit to your wrong doing. That is the mark of an egotist.
First, a question - were you an idiot before becoming a Trumpster or does being a Trumpster make you an idiot? Either way, you’re an idiot.

Second, it’s been a fine week and I’ve not apologized for anything. Why would I?

I know some genuinely great people who are Trumpers.

I don’t share their politics. But, as long as they’re not shoving their views down my throat (which goes for people of all political persuasions) and can accept that I’m not a Trumper, then we’re cool.

I have good friends of pretty much all political persuasions. That used to be normal, you know.
This is the way it should. I get sick of the people on here who disparage the intelligence and integrity of anyone voting for Trump.

No. I explicitly did not agree with you. You were wrong. You flat out lied about gas prices and about lowest black unemployment rate.

Five of the former intelligence officials are on consultation and advising contracts. It’s common. That doesn’t mean they work for the CIA or that they had any CIA intel on the laptop. It’s not that kind of contract. This is another example of your stubborn dishonest ignorance. And you again flat out lied when you claimed that relationship “proves” that they were working with TRUMP’S CIA. In typical bad faith DANC fashion you don’t even acknowledge that TRUMP’S DNI was all over cable news saying that they had no intel that the laptop was Russian interference. It’s an inconvenient fact and that’s what you do with those pesky things.

Did food prices double? Did they triple? Did they quadruple? The answer to all three is “no, not even close” and your answer is extremely dishonest again. They went up about 21 percent, not 200, 300 or 400 percent. I was being too nice when I said your answer was dishonest, but the point was Trump’s claim was a lie and you’re incapable of acknowledging that he lied. And he lied more than two dozen times during the debate.

And dipstick, I counted about 6 lies from Biden and a couple more I wasn’t sure about because I didn’t understand what he was trying to say. I also defended Trump on the Charlottesville issue when it happened, so STFU on that. I’m capable of objectivity and you aren’t.
Don’t know if you have seen the Star Trek episode, “Let That be Your Last Battlefield,” starring Frank Gorshin playing the dueling roles, but this constant and never-ending battle between you and DANC feels similar.

Maybe a pinned thread to let the two of you go at it is what we need.

Don’t know if you have seen the Star Trek episode, “Let That be Your Last Battlefield,” starring Frank Gorshin playing the dueling roles, but this constant and never-ending battle between you and DANC feels similar.

I probably should put Aloha back on ignore. I thought he'd behave, but he can't help himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

It has a a name . . .

I hate Trump but you are spot on. Biden is very hard to watch. I feel sorry for him. I'm not sure he'll get through this without a few major blunders.
But...but...but..... his defenders say he's just fine 🤣 Remember Reagan his last year or two in office..... it's was obvious that he wasn't all there.

Ignore?

Heck, I come here to find out what the people are thinking who wouldn't normally be part of my everyday news sources.
It's pretty well known what Aloha thinks - I don't need to read the same thing every post and endure his garbage.

Link it. I can't imagine I ever said that, but I'll own up to the mistake if you can prove it.
It was a couple weeks ago and I'm not going to take the time to look it up.

Maybe you were drunk when you posted it, but that's what you posted. Now, come back with a snark - I don't really care.

It was a couple weeks ago and I'm not going to take the time to look it up.

Maybe you were drunk when you posted it, but that's what you posted. Now, come back with a snark - I don't really care.
No snark. But you're either lying or you misunderstood me.

I warned you not to randomly bring me up in other conversations. So prove what I said, or take it back and apologize. Your next post does one of these two things, or you're done in this thread.

No snark. But you're either lying or you misunderstood me.

I warned you not to randomly bring me up in other conversations. So prove what I said, or take it back and apologize. Your next post does one of these two things, or you're done in this thread.
How about you go **** yourself? You think I give a shit about your threats?

I put you on ignore because you're Johnny-One-Note. Your only contribution to this board is Trump bashing and I don't have time for another Hickory.
Wrong. I bashed you and exposed you for your dishonest and hypocritical defenses of Trump, especially in the documents case. If you attempted to defend him honestly, admittedly hard to do, we’d have little to quarrel about.

Probably referencing this, which is not a denial of it being a lie.
No. DANC couldn’t come up with an example of voter fraud so he decided to bring up the letter about Hunter’s laptop and claim that was voter fraud. Goat correctly pointed out that was politics. It was politics the same way Trump’s team was leaking emails from the laptop to the press and social media was politics. They were attempting a classic October Surprise. DANC doubled down on stupid and here we are again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT