ADVERTISEMENT

offensive line

kingmanite

Freshman
Jun 5, 2012
If IU recruits nothing but line men the next 2 years they might be able to put together 5 offensive and 4 defensive out of the numbers. IU will still be looking at this group 3 years from now. Our O line now could not block me in a phone booth. I am 84 years old and live in assisted living. I have followed IU football since 1952. I quit.

If IU recruits nothing but line men the next 2 years they might be able to put together 5 offensive and 4 defensive out of the numbers. IU will still be looking at this group 3 years from now. Our O line now could not block me in a phone booth. I am 84 years old and live in assisted living. I have followed IU football since 1952. I quit.
It is due to our OL coach not the players. They got on a guard that did what he should but got called for a penalty and he quit doing it. Our OL coach doesn't teach our players to be aggressive and move people off the OL.

Reactions: 76-1
You're an inspiration to the rest of us. That's loyalty.

You've identified the primary issue. With a couple of assistant coaching changes and some good hires as replacements, we're quickly back in business. Let's see what the offseason brings in terms of personnel changes, and hang in there a little longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT