ADVERTISEMENT

Off the dome!

Just to bump this to the top. Joey started acting like he won the national title and yelling at the crowd after he scored 4 points.

Thank you karma gods for the TJD play, and then watching him go sit down like a bitch in the second half after fouling and not being able to stay on the court with real athletes.

Made me very very happy. Yes I am petty.

at the time I was disappointed with TJD not giving Brunk a little "sorry Bro" love after that, but didn't know Brunk was shooting his trap off after he scored a couple buckets. If that's true, then yeah, karma always finds its way back to you.

Way more than shooting his trap. He traveled, and scored TWICE. Like a shitty jump hook that got lucky and went in over Durr. Started going bananas. Meanwhile the undervalued Big Mike, just does his work, picks up that lunch pail and made every shot while knocking down 2 more FTSs. My guy is shooting .812 %. We have a lot of good pieces!

Way more than shooting his trap. He traveled, and scored TWICE. Like a shitty jump hook that got lucky and went in over Durr. Started going bananas. Meanwhile the undervalued Big Mike, just does his work, picks up that lunch pail and made every shot while knocking down 2 more FTSs. My guy is shooting .812 %. We have a lot of good pieces!
Thats more than he did all last year , no wonder he was mouthing off.

Just to bump this to the top. Joey started acting like he won the national title and yelling at the crowd after he scored 4 points.

Thank you karma gods for the TJD play, and then watching him go sit down like a bitch in the second half after fouling and not being able to stay on the court with real athletes.

Made me very very happy. Yes I am petty.
I like Joey and hope he is happy but was disappointed to see him running his mouth. It was karma but I am sure TJD didn't intend to hit him in the head.

I like Durr a lot. He hasn’t gotten much love from the posters here yet but I am much much less worried about the 4/5 positions next year after seeing Geronimo and Durr come along. Bates and Galloway may explode next year as playmakers with Durr and Geronimo’s ability to stretch the floor and hit open shots. The lane could be wide open for those capable of driving hard to the basket.

I feel bad for Brunk now , but last night myself and 15,000 other people thought that was hilarious.
He brought it on himself a bit. Joey got a little embarrassed after he thought he was the man 4 minutes into the game. The bounce off the head was hilarious!

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I like Durr a lot. He hasn’t gotten much love from the posters here yet but I am much much less worried about the 4/5 positions next year after seeing Geronimo and Durr come along. Bates and Galloway may explode next year as playmakers with Durr and Geronimo’s ability to stretch the floor and hit open shots. The lane could be wide open for those capable of driving hard to the basket.
Durr has the tools. He needs to continue to play minutes and practice with TJD to get where he needs to be.

I suspect Woody was honest with Brunk and told him he’d have a very marginal role this season. It probably hurt Joey’s feelings, and when he scored over his “replacement” (Durr), his emotions got the best of him. So yeah, he drew the ire of the fans by his gesturing, which is funny because his role at OSU is pretty marginal too.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT