ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise!

You do realize that the video of the man saying exactly what Kelly said is Esper, not Kelly. In other words Kelly is hardly a lone wolf in making these claims.

I guess you believe Kelly,Esper and others got together and fabricated all of these similar claims? It would seemingly have to be pretty pronounced to have 2 different Cabinet officials (appointed by Trump) as well as others who were part of his administration speak out on the same issue...

Btw, Olivia Troye (another ex-Trump official) says the reason we ended up with the backlog of desperate pro-US Afghanistanees delayed or unable to get processed to emigrate to the US is that Trump officials (particularly Steven Miller and Kash Patel) delibeartely sought to slow the process down and gum everything up.Because they HATE immigrants, or at least those with brown/black skin. She witnessed it firsthand on the ground in Afghanistan, and these were folks who had risked their lives ally with US forces...
Kash Patel HATES people with brown skin. Can’t stand em.

This is why I want Trump to win. Four more years of people like you going on ridiculous tirades.

Maybe people will finally move to Canada this time.
Personally I'd like to believe that the American citizens have finally wised up and reached the end and decided to reject a lying con man, twice impeached, convicted felon who is infamous for basically ripping innocent people off from Trump U to his "foundation" stealing from charities designed for children with Cancer.

I'll put you down as having not yet reached that level of evolution...

I believe him as it sounds exactly like the stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth all of the time....and also fits with Trump's general view of the Presidency.

This doesn't seem like a far fetched account, but what the hell does it really matter? Even if there was a recording of it... Wouldn't change anyone's vote at this point.
No it changes nothing. He’s butthurt about being fired and needs to STFU.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Kash Patel HATES people with brown skin. Can’t stand em.
Well I could remind you that there is no love lost between the people of India and people from islamic areas like Pakistan and Afghanistan.Or that despite his own family of consentration camp survivors emigrating to the US for a better life, Miller (who has been disowned by his own relatives) is staunchly anti-immigrant...

But I'm willing to concede that Patel has enough despicable qualities, so it may not be entirely fair to tie him into Miller's abject racism...The point remains that OT was speaking out on this as far back as 2021, when we all assumed we were done with Trump and his MAGA minions...

Personally I'd like to believe that the American citizens have finally wised up and reached the end and decided to reject a lying con man, twice impeached, convicted felon who is infamous for basically ripping innocent people off from Trump U to his "foundation" stealing from charities designed for children with Cancer.

I'll put you down as having not yet reached that level of evolution...
If the democrat party had selected a viable candidate that was toward the center they'd already have it in the bag.

Not sure if you remember Jim Webb, former senator from Virginia. That's a democrat I would vote for.

If the democrat party had selected a viable candidate that was toward the center they'd already have it in the bag.

Not sure if you remember Jim Webb, former senator from Virginia. That's a democrat I would vote for.
Can’t spend 4 years race baiting then kick out a black woman. Trying to repackage her. We know better sweetsilence. We know better.

Reactions: sweetsilence
Well I could remind you that there is no love lost between the people of India and people from islamic areas like Pakistan and Afghanistan.Or that despite his own family of consentration camp survivors emigrating to the US for a better life, Miller (who has been disowned by his own relatives) is staunchly anti-immigrant...

But I'm willing to concede that Patel has enough despicable qualities, so it may not be entirely fair to tie him into Miller's abject racism...The point remains that OT was speaking out on this as far back as 2021, when we all assumed we were done with Trump and his MAGA minions...

Is Miller anti-immigrant?

Ahhh, fair enough.

According to Kelly, Trump said something to that effect multiple times. Has anyone else corroborated his account? Did anyone else hear it?
Anyone? I honestly don’t know.

Kelly said it happened multiple times. If that’s true, it seems unlikely he’d be the only one who happened to hear it. Multiple times.

you’re trying to bring up “moral character” while defending Trump? That’s rich
He's not defending Trump.

And my point is the fact he's even in it at this point shows how unbelievably dumb Harris and the Democrat party is.

If they would run blue dog democrats they'd probably never lose.

He's not defending Trump.

And my point is the fact he's even in it at this point shows how unbelievably dumb Harris and the Democrat party is.

If they would run blue dog democrats they'd probably never lose.
You have this exactly backwards. This should have been a slam dunk year for the GOP. The cost of living crisis alone should have killed the Dems this year. Add in all the woke stuff that middle America is getting tired of, and it should be a gimme. The fact it's close speaks to how stupid the Repubs were for nominating Trump again. Literally any other Repub would be winning a landslide. You wouldn't even need a moderate. Even a hardcore conservative would have won this year.

You have this exactly backwards. This should have been a slam dunk year for the GOP. The cost of living crisis alone should have killed the Dems this year. Add in all the woke stuff that middle America is getting tired of, and it should be a gimme. The fact it's close speaks to how stupid the Repubs were for nominating Trump again. Literally any other Repub would be winning a landslide. You wouldn't even need a moderate. Even a hardcore conservative would have won this year.
You don't think a non-woke moderate dem who could speak intelligently could beat Trump?

You don't think a non-woke moderate dem who could speak intelligently could beat Trump?
Maybe. But Harris might beat him, too. The point is that the story here isn't that the Dems threw this away by picking the wrong candidate. The Dems were always going to be the underdogs. The GOP was the party in the driver's seat. They were the ones who could have locked this up at the convention by nominating the right candidate.

464394251_1069084051522304_2591079534533761575_n.jpg

That's what I thought. So @stollcpa , why again would he make all this up?
He resigned and Trump said good things about Kelly before the effective date of the resignation. It was only later after Kelly’s quotes that Trump claimed to fire him. It’s typical Trump. Now his defenders treat what Trump said a year later as a fact rather than what Kelly and Trump both said at the time. This is SOP now.

Reactions: UncleMark
Should I mark you down as a supporter of identity theft and wire fraud?
I had believed my post would be taken with the proper amount of levity but a week and half out from election day I understand everyone running to their partisan corners and and expecting the same of the other.

This Digressions guy has come at me a couple times today. He has a reckoning coming if he keeps it up.

Don't mind Farva. He's the board idiot who obviously over uses his tough guy poster persona to compensate for the quiet desperation of his real life. Think of him as Walter Mitty and the WC is his one really depressing alter ego fantasy.
I know. He should know, but he doesn't.

Don't mind Farva. He's the board idiot who obviously over uses his tough guy poster persona to compensate for the quiet desperation of his real life. Think of him as Walter Mitty and the WC is his one really depressing alter ego fantasy.
What does Ironworks go by nowadays?

Dime store psychoanalysis is a common tactic when one is losing/ has no argument. We did use to argue you and I. Back when I was I was around 17 and we were on roughly the same wavelength.

Now all I get is bitchy cheap shots. Sometimes I wish you would engage again, but I've now realized it's always been bitchy cheap shots. All the way down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT