ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise!

I'll never understand this kind of steadfast defense for a man that absolutely does not deserve any loyalty.

It doesn't matter if what Kelly was said was confirmed by 15 Boy Scouts, he would still be a "butthurt liar" to those afflicted with TDS. Kelly resigned from his job as COS.
If Trump really said what Kelly says and if he thinks Trump is a fascist, he should have resigned immediately and pushed for Trump to be removed.

426acfee-880f-4368-86ac-00d0c926db88_text.gif

7c60ef04-0732-4efa-9bb5-355fb7bac1a2_text.gif

@dbmhoosier is this the surprise?

You’re wasting your time. If Trump raped a 3 year year old girl, set her on fire and dropped her off a cliff, all while announcing a purge of homeless people in gas chambers, it still wouldn’t be as bad as voting for a progressive. I know I’m just a tiny town boy who doesn’t deserve an opinion, but I just love a man who can admire another man’s junk in front of a crowd
He is definitely wasting his time, but not for the reasons you’ve created. But you are correct in believing you don’t deserve an opinion. Because reasons.

If Trump really said what Kelly says and if he thinks Trump is a fascist, he should have resigned immediately and pushed for Trump to be removed.
He did resign. I've been a Chief of Staff, and your job is to support the boss whether you personally like him or not. If at some point you just can't continue to do it, you resign. Thankfully, that never happened in my job as COS. The Commodore I worded for was outstanding and a good friend still today.

This story isn't going to change any minds. It's been well known for a long time what Kelly has said. No one that supports Trump cares.

Last edited:
If that was all Kelly said, he would be more believable. But Kelly rambled on with constitutional and other criticisms beyond his expertise . Nobody corroborates Kelly. As far as I am concerned Kelly’s comments are a ‘“she said, he said” argument. To test both party’s credibility, we have evidence of Kelly’s pecuniary interest in a Trump defeat, and clear objective evidence of Trump saying and doing many other things totally inconsistent with Kelly’s accusation.

And Trump’s got no skin in the game, so his credibility is spotless.
🙄

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Kelly is a butthurt fired staffer for Trump. Being a General in military doesn’t exempt him from being butthurt and telling a lie.
Kelly should go on the The View and tell his story to Whoopi and the gang. It would make for a very inspirational Tuesday afternoon.

He is definitely wasting his time, but not for the reasons you’ve created. But you are correct in believing you don’t deserve an opinion. Because reasons.
I’ve found that some of you only require the reason of pointing out that Trump is a horrible human being…. Sorry I won’t lap up the drivel a lot of you seem to enjoy

Yes. Previously he was only quoted in an article and a book and the MAGAs claimed he never said it, and/or the quotes were made up. That particular nonsensical defense is no longer available.
Because he confirmed that he made up the quote and confirmed he said it. No one else present at the meeting has corroborated the statement. You really are delusional.

Because he confirmed that he made up the quote and confirmed he said it. No one else present at the meeting has corroborated the statement. You really are delusional.
He did not confirm that he made up the quote. He reiterated what Trump said to him. And once again, you're misinformed. You don't even know where Kelly and Trump were when Trump said what he said. There have been a couple of people that said they didn't hear it and the reason they didn't is because they weren't with the President and Kelly. Kelly has no reason to make up anything. These quotes about Trump are totally in keeping with other corroborated similar quotes disparaging military service. Trump lies about everything, doesn't give two shits about protecting highly classified national security information (he couldn't qualify for a security clearance), yet you believe him over a man like Kelly with no record of dishonesty and 40 years of honorable military service. This is the true TDS - Trump Devotion Syndrome. You've got a bad case of it.

Kelly is a butthurt fired staffer for Trump. Being a General in military doesn’t exempt him from being butthurt and telling a lie.

I believe him as it sounds exactly like the stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth all of the time....and also fits with Trump's general view of the Presidency.

This doesn't seem like a far fetched account, but what the hell does it really matter? Even if there was a recording of it... Wouldn't change anyone's vote at this point.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
I believe him as it sounds exactly like the stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth all of the time....and also fits with Trump's general view of the Presidency.

This doesn't seem like a far fetched account, but what the hell does it really matter? Even if there was a recording of it... Wouldn't change anyone's vote at this point.
Agreed. If there was video of Trump anal raping a goat the MAGA’s would just chuckle and say boys will be boys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT