ADVERTISEMENT

October surprise!

The groping claim? That's not going to make a ripple.

Eta: Halperin says there's something being shopped around that could break Trump. No way he's talking about the latest groping accusation.

For a long time it was rumored that there were audio or video tapes of Trump using the N word on the set of the Apprentice. Of course, his bootlickers would claim it was doctored, or maybe more "locker room talk".

Reactions: swman
I'm not going to dignify unsupported ugly rumors by linking them, but you guys didn't link the Walz rumors, either, so I think we're on even ground, here. Why do you need a link? Are you saying your newsfeed that so quickly gave you the BS about Walz has failed to provide you with the new Trump rumors?
Sorry. I'm too busy laughing at these stupid mother****ers.

Town Hall went well tonight 😂😂
let me guess. trump is hitler. we're not going back. i was born and raised middle class. hahahahhaha you know what i'm sayin. i know you do. hahahhaha you feel me. hahhahahahha. but seriously. this is a moment. a moment in time. and that's so profound. when you think about it. that this is a moment in time. and i think we all need to take a moment to appreciate that significance of time. as we think about what can be, unburdened by what has been. i think that answers your question on the economy as well as the border and energy

Reactions: DANC
let me guess. trump is hitler. we're not going back. i was born and raised middle class. hahahahhaha you know what i'm sayin. i know you do. hahahhaha you feel me. hahhahahahha. but seriously. this is a moment. a moment in time. and that's so profound. when you think about it. that this is a moment in time. and i think we all need to take a moment to appreciate that significance of time. as we think about what can be, unburdened by what has been. i think that answers your question on the economy as well as the border and energy
Deer in the headlights. It was bad.

Reactions: DANC
She saved a postcard

1800.png

The best part? They're opting out of their current CBA to demand more money:

“Opting out isn’t just about bigger paychecks –it’s about claiming our rightful share of the business we’ve built, improving working conditions, and securing a future where the success we create benefits today’s players and the generations to come. We’re not just asking for a CBA that reflects our value; we’re demanding it, because we’ve earned it.”

"Their rightful share." So I guess they're going to start cutting checks to the NBA teams to pay for the shortfall?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT