ADVERTISEMENT

Nickle Back is the total shit... Prove me wrong.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

make no mistake The Auburn Annual will not be for the faint of heart. Joe’ll be blaring nickelback on his kenwood floor standing speakers. I’m gonna start out with pina coladas but will eventually turn to whiskey cokes. That’s when I’ll start getting shitty and put on T Swift. Bring your guns. We’re going to do a turkey shoot

*best expressions/dry delivery in history with Clint

make no mistake The Auburn Annual will not be for the faint of heart. Joe’ll be blaring nickelback on his kenwood floor standing speakers. I’m gonna start out with pina coladas but will eventually turn to whiskey cokes. That’s when I’ll start getting shitty and put on T Swift. Bring your guns. We’re going to do a turkey shoot

I was on the fence if I was coming or not, but I can’t miss a good Turkey shoot.

OT: I was playing poker with several Euros at WSOP and the topic of Football (soccer) came up. I explained what football was and reminded them they are in America. They tried convince me how great soccer was for about 5 minutes. When they finished, I said sorry fellas, but I still don’t like soccer. Football is awesome though.

I was on the fence if I was coming or not, but I can’t miss a good Turkey shoot.

OT: I was playing poker with several Euros at WSOP and the topic of Football (soccer) came up. I explained what football was and reminded them they are in America. They tried convince me how great soccer was for about 5 minutes. When they finished, I said sorry fellas, but I still don’t like soccer. Football is awesome though.
Sometime tell us in more detail about your WSOP. How you got into it, all of it. That is super fascinating and I know Brad and Lars and many of us would be fascinated to hear. I love all things off the path like that.

FYI, I have Sweet Baby Ray's on the hook to sponsor our Auburn Awesomeness.
Now I am searching for some guy named Clay More for our fireworks. I hear that you will never see a better show.

You play that shut to loud and the locals might do something about it.

County folk don't discriminate with music, unless it's Nickleback.

I'm in.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

I have several friends out playing in the Main Event. They have been there going on a week. All entered on the last first day!

Nickleback has been gone through a fascination progression from the most famous rock band on the planet, to everyone hating them, to people liking them ironically, to people now genuinely liking them again.

There songs are formulaic but fun, and they seem like good guys.

Nickleback has been gone through a fascination progression from the most famous rock band on the planet, to everyone hating them, to people liking them ironically, to people now genuinely liking them again.

There songs are formulaic but fun, and they seem like good guys.
Their music is as annoying as a Burger King commercial. But definitely seem like good guys. I watched a doc on Netflix about them. Was interesting and again good guys. I just fast forwarded where they were singing. They’ve made a boatload of money.

Their music is as annoying as a Burger King commercial. But definitely seem like good guys. I watched a doc on Netflix about them. Was interesting and again good guys. I just fast forwarded where they were singing. They’ve made a boatload of money.
But not as creepy as the BK king

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT