ADVERTISEMENT

Next Sunday.

royal-rumble-logo_487_300_c1.jpg

Reactions: SuperHoosier
Man, I don't even know who to root for in this bitch-fight. On the one hand, I absolutely can't stand Colts fans who still have a hard-on for Peyton to the point they are actively rooting for the Broncos. On the other hand, OS is possibly the worst human being I've ever known.

Man, I don't even know who to root for in this bitch-fight. On the one hand, I absolutely can't stand Colts fans who still have a hard-on for Peyton to the point they are actively rooting for the Broncos. On the other hand, OS is possibly the worst human being I've ever known.

Bro, my Peyton-boner right now is MASSIVE.

Reactions: rickyIU
Peyton is a player who is worthy of respect. He was with us for a lot of yrs and it's hard to turn off rooting for him. I hope the Broncos win the SB this yr, and it's all because of Peyton. Now I would not root for Peyton over the Colts. There is still an intense loyalty there.

Reactions: crimsonlaw
Mr. HGH doesn't have much left, IMO.

Plus the Patriots defense has a history of making Peyton more confused than Rex Ryan at a Mensa meeting.

Plus... Peyton Manning in 6 home games this season: 1 TD, 8 INTs.

Pittsburgh dropped SEVERAL

This is the main reason I am debating turning my back on the NFL and pro sports once and for all. This stupid "my team is better than yours" shit is boring AF. I guess I am too old.

I am surprised a man as accomplished as OS lets it dominate his waking thoughts.

I am surprised a man as accomplished as OS lets it dominate his waking thoughts.

I go weeks without thinking at all about sports and very little time at all discussing it. 5 minutes or so here, once or twice a week, is about it.

The four NIH grant applications I submitted in the last 4 months consumed 1000X more of my thoughts than IU basketball, the NFL, or other diversions.

I go weeks without thinking at all about sports and very little time at all discussing it. 5 minutes or so here, once or twice a week, is about it.

The four NIH grant applications I submitted in the last 4 months consumed 1000X more of my thoughts than IU basketball, the NFL, or other diversions.

It shows.

You don't know shit about sports.

This is the main reason I am debating turning my back on the NFL and pro sports once and for all. This stupid "my team is better than yours" shit is boring AF. I guess I am too old.

All organized sports - pro and amateur - are utterly ridiculous. Sports should be something you do with your neighbors at the park during a holiday cookout. That's it.

Unfortunately I totally missed the NE-KC game yesterday, as I had volunteered months ago for a school function.

C$ said:
It shows.

You don't know shit about sports

What was I, 2 points behind you in the pick 'em, befor it ended early? Congrats on finishing ahead of me for the first time!

Good, keep it up and take it step further by not taking the bait every single time it is offered.

Mr. HGH doesn't have much left, IMO.

Plus the Patriots defense has a history of making Peyton more confused than Rex Ryan at a Mensa meeting.

Plus... Peyton Manning in 6 home games this season: 1 TD, 8 INTs.

Pittsburgh dropped SEVERAL
He's 2-1 in conference title games vs Capt Metrosexual Uggs and the Mumbler, but whatever bull$hit you need to get yourself by, Mr Science Award.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUecho87 and C-$

Simple: root for the Panthers! I've been here since 91, so it's been fun to see them go on this run. My son and I saw Luke Kuechly out at dinner Friday night. My son told him good luck and he was very nice to him and talked with him for awhile. Ironically I'd just bought my son a framed picture of Luke and we talked about how great it would be to get him to sign it someday, and then we run in to him the very next day.

Simple: root for the Panthers! I've been here since 91, so it's been fun to see them go on this run. My son and I saw Luke Kuechly out at dinner Friday night. My son told him good luck and he was very nice to him and talked with him for awhile. Ironically I'd just bought my son a framed picture of Luke and we talked about how great it would be to get him to sign it someday, and then we run in to him the very next day.

I think it's a cropped image of this pic. It looks pretty badass to me. Not Ziz's sweater-wearing cat badass, but still...
150828-Panthers-v-Patriots_004-1024x614.jpg

^^We now get a Super Bowl ring for 2007 and the spygate season?

COOL!

I guess we are going for 6!

I was intending on avoiding all news media this week but got in my car this morning and the radio was tuned to the ESPN station. Before I turned it off, they started talking about Tom Brady.

Expecting BSPN. Patriots haters anonymous.

Much to my amazement, it was Mike Greenberg, saying (I am paraphasing here): You know, before this season I thought that Brady had probably set himself apart are the greatest QB ever. With what he has done this year, at age 38, how can anybody argue otherwise? Nobody has been this good at that age, and he's arguably better than he ever was, right now.

Golic of course played the contrarian and said that he can't say who is best, with all the rule changes in the different eras.

Chris Carter then agreed with GREENBERG, saying that Brady was number one without a doubt, though he said that Brady now doesn't throw the ball "all around the field" now like he did in 2007 and so he was no longer at the very peak of his game, but that he still has crazy accuracy and a killer instinct that makes him the best at this age, even.

Nobody brought up framegate or spygate or any "gate". Nobody tried to compare him with Manning and equate them in any way.

I was stunned. I AM stunned.

Is it so obvious that even at least a few of the ESPN MORONS can no longer deny the truth?

When will it be so obvious that even the AOTF MORONS can no longer deny the truth?

Hmmmm...

^^We now get a Super Bowl ring for 2007 and the spygate season?

COOL!

I guess we are going for 6!

I was intending on avoiding all news media this week but got in my car this morning and the radio was tuned to the ESPN station. Before I turned it off, they started talking about Tom Brady.

Expecting BSPN. Patriots haters anonymous.

Much to my amazement, it was Mike Greenberg, saying (I am paraphasing here): You know, before this season I thought that Brady had probably set himself apart are the greatest QB ever. With what he has done this year, at age 38, how can anybody argue otherwise? Nobody has been this good at that age, and he's arguably better than he ever was, right now.

Golic of course played the contrarian and said that he can't say who is best, with all the rule changes in the different eras.

Chris Carter then agreed with GREENBERG, saying that Brady was number one without a doubt, though he said that Brady now doesn't throw the ball "all around the field" now like he did in 2007 and so he was no longer at the very peak of his game, but that he still has crazy accuracy and a killer instinct that makes him the best at this age, even.

Nobody brought up framegate or spygate or any "gate". Nobody tried to compare him with Manning and equate them in any way.

I was stunned. I AM stunned.

Is it so obvious that even at least a few of the ESPN MORONS can no longer deny the truth?

When will it be so obvious that even the AOTF MORONS can no longer deny the truth?

Haha....

didn't write that post....

copy/paste from a Pats forum, adding the last line (about the AOTF)

busy today...

Last edited:
didn't write that post....

copy/paste from a Pats forum, adding the last line (about the AOTF)

busy today...
Interesting...admitting you don't have an original thought. Hell, we've known that for quite a while...nice of you to finally admit it though.

But hey, as a scientist, ripping off ideas from others is par for the course.

Reactions: jet812 and C-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT