ADVERTISEMENT

Never fight uphill, me boys! Darrrr...........

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Have ye tried a Baltic squid? It can suck the bolts off a submarine's hull.

Har har har, har har harrrr!!!

Now.....attackk!!!!!!! And remember.....NEVER FIGHT UPHILL, ME BOYS!!!!!

wwrw-screwball-y2k.jpg

Kudos. I would never have caught that reference.

Your mastery of useless knowledge is quite impressive.
It’s why he’s still employed . . .

Otherwise, how would have ever learned there’s such a thing as a professional disc golf league? Not that we needed to know and not that our lives are any better now for knowing that but at least we may have someone here who eventually gets his own bubblegum card.

For all the people UTFO has been oppressing by lack of extended conversation after posting. How dare he not continue to argue and conform to the mob's demands..

The struggle is real ...

Ya know, y'all could with the smallest amount of effort ignore his posts, like I do with 90% of you. Unless of course you either enjoy doing this - like I enjoy laughing at a few of you stick up the ass clowns - or more likely have the will power of a turnip...

Anyways, thanks for the laughs.

For all the people UTFO has been oppressing by lack of extended conversation after posting. How dare he not continue to argue and conform to the mob's demands..

The struggle is real ...

Ya know, y'all could with the smallest amount of effort ignore his posts, like I do with 90% of you. Unless of course you either enjoy doing this - like I enjoy laughing at a few of you stick up the ass clowns - or more likely have the will power of a turnip...

That’s rich. You’re one of the least informed posters on the board. If you were at least good for laughs you’d have something redeeming

The struggle is real ...

You ignore 90 percent of the posts on this board because you look like a moron when you try to do anything other than being a pretentious twat music snob.

But thanks for the laughs.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
You ignore 90 percent of the posts on this board because you look like a moron when you try to do anything other than being a pretentious twat music snob.

Strongly held uninformed opinions. Lends itself to great debate/convos

Reactions: DANC

The struggle is real ...

I think UTFO's approach might be the right one. Threads are typically derailed by the 7th or 8th post anyway. Make your point and get out. Then let the 24/7 guys have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark

He’s like a dumbed down version of Will Hunting. He can regurgitate all kinds of crap but probably hasn’t been out of Ft Wayne in 30 years & hasn’t really done anything but get stoned in his 2 br apartment…

What's wrong with that?
We have enough uninformed voters. As out of it as people who believe the laser shit are people who don’t believe in soros and crt in schools and all the rest. The other side of harmful. That ignorance has consequences for people l living in cities etc

Last edited:
Anyone else notice, that the threads on that screw are left hand threads? Lefty tighty righty loosey. It even sounds gay. There's less than 1% of those screws made left hand thread and they are for specific reasons. 99% of that 1% is for political jokes, I think. Whom ever created this pic, hated democrates. !!!

Yes I am a forensic postyockojist.

We have enough uniformed voters. As out of it as people who believe the laser shit are people who don’t believe in soros and crt in schools and all the rest. The other side of harmful. That ignorance has consequences for people l living in cities etc
You have to wear a uniform to vote now? What kind? Imma need to get mine.

Strongly held uninformed opinions. Lends itself to great debate/convos
Oh you’re so boring. No fair changing it now! I do that one and one other all the time, can’t remember which one it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
He’s like a dumbed down version of Will Hunting. He can regurgitate all kinds of crap but probably hasn’t been out of Ft Wayne in 30 years & hasn’t really done anything but get stoned in his 2 br apartment…
I was thinking more of a studeo apartment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT