ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly every SEC team is favored heading into Bowl Season

I’ll tell you that I think Michigan got thrown to the wolves on their bowl matchup.

Alabama is as good as any playoff team.

Reactions: h20pls
I’ll tell you that I think Michigan got thrown to the wolves on their bowl matchup.

I saw some speculation(?) that not all the great Bama WRs will play in the game.

Michigan will lose anyway, but IF that happened, it would help their cause.

I think this will depend upon whether Alabama has lost interest after being eliminated from the Championship Selection Process, Losing to Auburn in the last regular season game, being down to a Reserve Quarterback and maybe having some NFL picks sit out the game.

I think this will depend upon whether Alabama has lost interest after being eliminated from the Championship Selection Process, Losing to Auburn in the last regular season game, being down to a Reserve Quarterback and maybe having some NFL picks sit out the game.
If Bama gets beat, that will be the reason, at least according to ESPNSEC.

I disagree. I think it's going to be an interesting game.

Alabama is not the invincible machine it used to be. Michigan's got the athletes to compete. Whether they can get a game plan together to compete remains to be seen, but I'm not expecting the blowout some are.

I disagree. I think it's going to be an interesting game.

Alabama is not the invincible machine it used to be. Michigan's got the athletes to compete. Whether they can get a game plan together to compete remains to be seen, but I'm not expecting the blowout some are.
they can't compete with these guys.

Bama qb's will give their all. Other positions might be nfl dreaming. Will be the excuse if losing for sure. Beat bama

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT