ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Stats are out: Rourke is

I suspect this will be Cignetti’s best season while at IU. Next year will have a hard act to follow with new QB and assistant coach(es). Enjoy each passing moment of the present right now, as we speak.

There will be a new QB, the rest is at best, speculation along with of course, with the pissing and moaning.
If think CCC is a one hit wonder, I don't know what to tell you.
AND IU's past history has NOTHING to do with the future.
The Red Sox won a world series and no reason IU can't be good in football, long term.

Hopefully so, but I remember after our first and only ever Rose Bowl game we all said, “Just wait until the B.I.G. 3 are seniors!” (Butcher, Isenbarger, Gonso) Our W-L record got progressively worse each successive season. Planetary alignment and stars that smile are factors out of our control.
The portal and NIL change everything. This guy knows what he's doing.

You know other schools play an easy team in their schedules.

And we pulled Rourke in the Western Illinois game. He only threw 17 passes (two TDs). He didn’t pad his stats.
From a SI article “With wins over Florida International, Western Illinois, UCLA, Charlotte, Maryland and Northwestern and zero losses, Indiana ranks No. 9 nationally in strength of record, per ESPN. The Hoosiers have the No. 108 strength of schedule, accounting only for games already played. The top-four teams in this week’s AP Top 25 poll have played similar schedules to Indiana, including No. 1 Texas (101st SOS), No. 2 Ohio State (109th SOS), No. 3 Oregon (94th SOS) and No. 4 Penn State (95th SOS)”

Reactions: 76-1 and IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT