ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA first round vs. Lipscomb: 6:00

I scratched my head about Pittsburg getting a bye. The only ranked team IU beat was Penn State …. Did two losses to IU put Penn State out? I think the late season loss to NW cost IU a tourney bye,
Maybe it did cost them the bye. The league was just very weak this year too-Maryland went winless in BIG Ten play. I can remember years when4 or 5 got it.

I scratched my head about Pittsburg getting a bye. The only ranked team IU beat was Penn State …. Did two losses to IU put Penn State out? I think the late season loss to NW cost IU a tourney bye,
PITT didn’t get a bye—they’re playing (and trailing) JMU as we speak.

That concerned me during the game since we have to turn around quickly and play again on Sunday. Plus they they were pretty physical and we got beat up a fair amount.
Yeah he's really gone with a short bench as the year has progressed-which isn't like him. He usually plays 4-6 subs per night, so I'm not sure why the change. Lipscomb is a good team who scores a lot, so even more surprising that he didn't bring in some fresh legs on the back line-like Andrew Goldsworthy.

Bazerra, Helmer...where have those guys gone too?

Last edited:
Yeah he's really gone with a short bench as the year has progressed-which isn't like him. He usually plays 4-6 subs per night, so I'm not sure why the change. Lipscomb is a good team who scores a lot, so even more surprising that he didn't bring in some fresh legs on the back line-like Andrew Goldsworthy.

Bazerra, Helmer...where have those guys gone too?
Especially Helmer. No Waggoner last night either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT