ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
In this latest mock draft, it lists freshman guard Jalen Hood-Schifino being selected in the first round at the No. 25 spot to Houston Rockets (via Bucks) and senior forward Trayce Jackson-Davis being selected in the second round to the Atlanta Hawks (via Pelicans) at the No. 53 spot.

Looks like Gabe Cubbs will have to start from day one if Hood - Schifino keeps rising on the the draft boards. That or we will have to get a grad transfer point guard.

In this latest mock draft, it lists freshman guard Jalen Hood-Schifino being selected in the first round at the No. 25 spot to Houston Rockets (via Bucks) and senior forward Trayce Jackson-Davis being selected in the second round to the Atlanta Hawks (via Pelicans) at the No. 53 spot.

Looks like Gabe Cubbs will have to start from day one if Hood - Schifino keeps rising on the the draft boards. That or we will have to get a grad transfer point guard.
I would say 99% chance JHS goes pro after this year. Got to make this a good year and make it count.

I think JHS comes back, nil will pay him and he can be top 5 pick next year. No rush to the nba anymore

Yes wishfully thinking lol

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I would say 99% chance JHS goes pro after this year. Got to make this a good year and make it count.
You said he probably wouldnt meet expectations of IU fans this season though? Or something along the lines of IU fans had better be patient. He will be gone 100% if he thinks he is First round. Good for him.

Reactions: dbmhoosier

Doesn’t have to be a grad transfer anymore

Did you happen to notice where Bates is?

Reactions: bailey777
I have always thought a player should go if he's ready and can get drafted. Sticking around extra seasons in college risks career-ending injury and potentially losing that pro opportunity. He can always go back to school if he really wants that degree.
Stale argument. I would advise any young player to focus on winning something before considering a pro career. Legacy matters.
Too late for that. If IU loses at Illinois tomorrow they will have at least one foot in the NIT door.

Also, I don't think JHS handles the ball well enough yet to be an NBA point guard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT